Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Globetrotter Expert
This is somewhere that I could live and spend the days aways relaxing and enjoying the beautiful scenery
crystle c.
It is so fun their we had our family trip there and it was really fun and entertaining we engoyed it so much.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Wow this looks really cool and amazing. definitely go into think about it and see more about this. It looks really fun to me.
Aleena S.
Markham, ON
I wish there were all ladies timings.
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
This is a haven for all women (and even men). They have about four floors and someone activities to engage anyone. Its a great way to spend a day to relax or even take a friend(s) for a birthday. With you admissions ticket you also get a few free drinks!
Thaís G.
Itapecerica da serra , São Paulo
Globetrotter Expert
This looks amazing, I am going to have a vacation, and I would love to stay at this spa.
this is better than any hotel / hostel I have been seen in my life
Fernanda G.
São Paulo
Nunca fui , mas eu sempre verifico hotéis em sites de pesquisa sobre a qualidade dos quartos e atendimento nos serviços , e lá sempre têm ótimas referências .
Jessica B.
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Can you get a massage on the beach? or Like the view of the beach outside?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!