Spa Castle   uploaded by Claudette M.

BY SPA CASTLE

• This place looks beautiful. Where is it located and how much does...1 Answers
  • Where is this located? Looks like a good place for a honeymoon! H...1 Answers
  • is this open pool only? do they have an indoor ? Be the first to answer!
Spa Castle
  • "This used to be a great place to relax and have a couple of drinks alongside with finger foods in the pool (awesome)." in 6 reviews
  • "All in all, worth the $45 entrance fee if you get there early and make a few hours of it, but I'd steer clear of the additional services (unless you have a gift card) as they are priced pretty steep" in 5 reviews
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Have never been but would love to visit one time. Looks like a great resort to stay at, I know my family would love it!
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Globetrotter Expert
Spa Castle. looks like a great place to vacation and relax with a friend or family member, or well even alone!!!
Joyce O.
North Babylon, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I love this place! This is my go-to for a full day of relaxing. The price is okay. The only thing that I'm not a big fan of is the uniform. First of all, why? And second, it's ugly. But hey, besides that, everything is good. The pools are great. You have so much options with the saunas while the food is ok.

Would still come back.
Rosaly N.
Globetrotter Expert
Un maravilloso lugar para vacacionar en pareja o con tus familiares y que sean totalmente inolvidables para todos. Buena opción para el verano especialmente.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The admission price is a bit pricey but you get access to the saunas, indoor and outdoor pools and jacuzzis. The food offered here is also pricey and the massages are just downright expensive. This place gets VERY crowded so its not a relaxing at ALL. We came on a Sunday, maybe its their most popular day of the week but not coming back any time soon
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
Compared to the first time I've gone, the service and quality of this place has gone down dramatically. It's great because of all that it has to offer but I guess in recent years, as it gained a lot more customers, the quality has gone down by a lot. The one I go to is in Queens, NY so if you've followed the news, theres a lot of negative publicity that has hit this place as well. The fact that people have been caught doing "deeds" in that facility is absolutely disgusting - and even worse since the staff don't know how to handle the situation. Especially since there's also kids around.
Maricela L.
I love this product. The best I've ever had. It has a very practical and easy to use application. I would recommend it one hundred percent. My favorit 💗💗💗
Shakira W.
Great place to relax & I feel really comfortable here . It feels like I'm on a island by myself .
Gentiana B.
Prizren
were dirty and bad place I woudnt recommad this place the costumer service I didnt like it
Kethia J.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert
This is a haven for all women (and even men). They have about four floors and someone activities to engage anyone. Its a great way to spend a day to relax or even take a friend(s) for a birthday. With you admissions ticket you also get a few free drinks!
Jessica B.
Where is this?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
Globetrotter Expert
Is the rooftop pool open year round?
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Globetrotter Expert
Are there any similar places in other states in the U.S.?
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Can you get a massage on the beach? or Like the view of the beach outside?
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Globetrotter Expert
I wonder if they have ever offered a new member offer, or a chance to win a trip here? I would love to go and win some day!!