SP Repair Conditioner ( For Damaged Hair ) - Wella - System Professional - 1000ml/33.8oz

BY WELLA

An intense reparative conditioner for damaged hair Efficaciously corrects hair structure in just 30 seconds Shields hair from further destruction & boosts hair's resistance Reveals softer & stronger hair To use: After shampooing, apply to towel-dried... see more...

Buy on Amazon
rahab a.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I've gone blonde so many times the shampoo is seriously a lifesaver I don't know where my hair would be without it
super recomendable este producto, perfecto para arreglar tus cabellos, te devuelve tu brillo volumeny sedocidada tus cabellos
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
I was very happy with this product. I have dyed my hair loads throughout the years and bleached it so I am very picky with hair products seeing as I try to keep my hair as soft and healthy as I can now but I was definitely impressed with this conditioner and it left my hair super soft and not dry so yes recommend this
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Nampa, ID
This repairs your hair after damaging highlights or balayage and it keeps your hair smooth
Vitória C.
Vitória C.
Esse reparador de pontas deve ser espetacular, muitas das minhas amigas que possuem cabelos lisos usam, gostaria de testar no meu cabelo cacheado e ver se tem a mesma eficácia.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
suaviza el cabello y le da volumen dependiendo del tipo de cabello que tengas en general el producto es muy bueno y tiene un aroma agradable
Maricris M.
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
Excelente reparador para el cabello es muy bueno. Para hidratar y reparar la cutícula del cabello. Me gusta y lo recomiendo.