SP Repair Conditioner ( For Damaged Hair ) - Wella - System Professional - 1000ml/33.8oz

BY WELLA

An intense reparative conditioner for damaged hair Efficaciously corrects hair structure in just 30 seconds Shields hair from further destruction & boosts hair's resistance Reveals softer & stronger hair To use: After shampooing, apply to towel-dried... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
Wella, why-oh why did you discontinue the SP line? The Repair and Color Preserve lines were the holy grail for my color-treated hair! Luxurious textures, amazing scents, and even more amazing results were definitely worth the price points of these products.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Plano, TX
I used this after coloring my hair with a harsh treatment. My hair tends to be dry and damaged from bleach and color. This conditioner did wonders for my hair. It made it so soft and de-tangled it perfectly. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
dayana L.
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA

I would like to try it since I have so damaged hair and I would love to try aver that this is and how it leaves hair
Gina M.
Gina M.
Glendale, CA
Super good takes off tangles helps split ends helps hydrate it leaves it looking refreshed and gorgeous
Jacey O.
Jacey O.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Works great. My hair is so stringy & fragile; this conditioner really changes that when I use it!
jemima m.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
This conditioner and shampoo together has given my course natural hair a boost in growing and actually giving it a clean that it needs restoring my hair proteins and all that good stuff but I've been looking for something to restore my 3c curls! so i wouldn't buy it again even tho it helps the basics....
Yarly M.
Yarly M.
FL
When we apply many chemicals to our hair is mistreated, this is a remedial product that helps in those cases and gives immediate results. If your hair is dry and mistreated you can use it safely. You can count on a total rep and with beautiful hair.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love all Wella products!! Especially their shampoo & conditioner for damaged hair. It really works and smells great. It makes your hair feel so soft and amazing afterwards. I definitely will be a repeat buying. I definitely recommend.
alma r.
alma r.
This is a good product I like to use it after bleaching hair. Repairs the hair and gives moisture to my hair makes it soft and smooth.
abigail l.
abigail l.
Si tienes el cabello algo dañado por tanto prosesarlo aqui tienes tu solucion,100 por ciento recomendado señores...,😗💯⚡