SP Repair Conditioner ( For Damaged Hair ) - Wella - System Professional - 1000ml/33.8oz

BY WELLA

An intense reparative conditioner for damaged hair Efficaciously corrects hair structure in just 30 seconds Shields hair from further destruction & boosts hair's resistance Reveals softer & stronger hair To use: After shampooing, apply to towel-dried... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Conditioner is perfect for dry damage hair it repairs it almost in two uses. I love the fact it targets dry damage hair. I did a lot of coloring to my hair and I have stripped out the color from my hair and needed a deep conditioner and I needed a repair conditioner to help and the conditioner did not weight my hair down at all it feels soft bouncy and I get so many compliments when I use it.
jemima m.
Raleigh, NC
This conditioner and shampoo together has given my course natural hair a boost in growing and actually giving it a clean that it needs restoring my hair proteins and all that good stuff but I've been looking for something to restore my 3c curls! so i wouldn't buy it again even tho it helps the basics....
Yarly M.
FL
When we apply many chemicals to our hair is mistreated, this is a remedial product that helps in those cases and gives immediate results. If your hair is dry and mistreated you can use it safely. You can count on a total rep and with beautiful hair.
Sarah M.
Spring, TX
Wella, why-oh why did you discontinue the SP line? The Repair and Color Preserve lines were the holy grail for my color-treated hair! Luxurious textures, amazing scents, and even more amazing results were definitely worth the price points of these products.
Ashley J.
Portland, TX
I love all Wella products!! Especially their shampoo & conditioner for damaged hair. It really works and smells great. It makes your hair feel so soft and amazing afterwards. I definitely will be a repeat buying. I definitely recommend.
Caitlin R.
I used this after coloring my hair with a harsh treatment. My hair tends to be dry and damaged from bleach and color. This conditioner did wonders for my hair. It made it so soft and de-tangled it perfectly. I was very satisfied with this purchase.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
This is totally amazing I love 💕 to change my hair with my mood this just makes it so totally easy and the results are breathtaking
alma r.
This is a good product I like to use it after bleaching hair. Repairs the hair and gives moisture to my hair makes it soft and smooth.
Victória B.
SAN Ramon , CA
One of my favorites brands for hair products! Looks like a beauty salon treatments!! And the smells it’s really good, I love to use
super recomendable este producto, perfecto para arreglar tus cabellos, te devuelve tu brillo volumeny sedocidada tus cabellos