BY WELLA

The Refresh line provides you with an invigorating and refreshing effect on the scalp and skin. It helps to stimulate the circulation and can be used daily for normal to greasy scalps. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy X.
Fresno, CA
Haven't really tried the wella products since I'm a female but the wella product for women is amazing. I dye my hair a lot so helps regenerates my hair and makes it look healthy instead of crispy and .
Nora W.
Okemos, MI
This is my boyfriends shampoo and I love it. I started using it and it makes me want to wash my hair every five minutes. It is amazing. It smells like heaven and leaves my hair really clean and moisturized
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Minnorea G.
Miami
No conozco este producto pero me parece super interedante que esta casa de belleza piense en los hombres.
Mohsen G.
San Diego, CA
It really revitalized my hair. It have it some more volume and I got some compliments after using it.
Maria M M.
Rochester, NY
Nnca nunca lo eh probado no se si sera bueno pero me gustaria probar a ver que tal funciona
Gabriel M.
Los Teques
Me encanta cuando una marca de cuidado personal personaliza productos para caballeros. Es decir, no hay anda de malo las fragancias a lavanda o frutos del bosque, pero, cuando realizan fragancia más maculinas que perduran en el olor de tu cabello es genial este tipo de productos. Además de dejar fresco el cuero cabelludo y más liso y fuerte el cabello.
Luz A.
I love a product that let my silky, smooth hair and help me keep the color of my hair, because I tinturo regularly, these products love me because they manage to that effect I want, but do not care much color hair tincture.
Francisca O.
Is very nice, helps a lot for dry hair makes it very soft and shiny I recommend it to everyone, worth and also it makes the heart grow very fast and strong hair
Malú G.
México
me gusta que mi cabello brilles y este sin frizz, por lo que utilizo estos productos para nutrir mi cabello