BY WELLA

The Refresh line provides you with an invigorating and refreshing effect on the scalp and skin. It helps to stimulate the circulation and can be used daily for normal to greasy scalps. see more...

Amy X.
Fresno, CA
Haven't really tried the wella products since I'm a female but the wella product for women is amazing. I dye my hair a lot so helps regenerates my hair and makes it look healthy instead of crispy and .
Nora W.
Okemos, MI
This is my boyfriends shampoo and I love it. I started using it and it makes me want to wash my hair every five minutes. It is amazing. It smells like heaven and leaves my hair really clean and moisturized
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really enjoy this shampoo! It keeps my hair feeling clean without stripping it of its natural oils! Really love using it in conjunction with the conditioner!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
This is an awesome product! It does what it says. My family and friends love this product and its a good price.
Minnorea G.
Miami
No conozco este producto pero me parece super interedante que esta casa de belleza piense en los hombres.
Mohsen G.
San Diego, CA
It really revitalized my hair. It have it some more volume and I got some compliments after using it.
Maria M M.
Rochester, NY
Nnca nunca lo eh probado no se si sera bueno pero me gustaria probar a ver que tal funciona
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
I normally buy this at my hairdressers but I saw this on Amazon at a great price. I wash my hair everyday and I find this cleans up but doesn't build it on my hair.
Gabriel M.
Huixquilucan
Me encanta cuando una marca de cuidado personal personaliza productos para caballeros. Es decir, no hay anda de malo las fragancias a lavanda o frutos del bosque, pero, cuando realizan fragancia más maculinas que perduran en el olor de tu cabello es genial este tipo de productos. Además de dejar fresco el cuero cabelludo y más liso y fuerte el cabello.

Amazon