Soylent Vanilla

by Soylent

Has anyone else made this a staple in their stockpile? It’s one of my top choices, it’s full of essential nutrients and it’s 400 calories.
How is this protein milk?
What does this have added to it? Is it just vanilla extract/syrup or is there extra sugar?
Start your review of Soylent Vanilla!
Xinyu L.
Scranton, PA
I haven’t hated any flavors, but I don’t think vanilla is my favorite. But it’s for if you are too busy to eat. I would just say be careful you’re getting enough sodium as these are quite low (which is healthy I guess) and don’t be silly and try to only consume these for weeks on end. (Though I did get a wisdom tooth removal that was quite extensive and this saved me for the first several days… 10/10). I really wouldn’t worry about the taste….if I’m resorting to soylent I’m just happy to not faint. It’s not repulsive, just buy a variety pack to see which one you like.
Naya L.
NYC
This is something I picked up on a whim and I’m so glad I did. Sometimes I’m so busy I don’t eat and then I feel like crap later in the day but with this, it’s super easy and very tasty as a meal replacement.
Stefani B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the vanilla Soylent! I was worried it would taste chalky or something like that, but it’s super creamy and really tasty! I’m really appreciative that there’s a dairy-free option for meal replacement shakes - and I’m so glad it tastes good! I like the cafe flavors in the morning and lunch because they have the same caffeine as a cup of coffee, but I love having the option of plain vanilla when I don’t feel like making dinner. I have actually started CRAVING these! Try them out!
regine R.
Cambridge, MA
Never tried it. I'm curious who have . I do notice it should be protein. My thing do it taste chalky or more shake taste
Melissa C.
The vanilla is a very strong but high-quality flavor. I love it! I have been adding vanilla syrup or extract to my Original Soylent, but this is much better. I drink them as breakfast usually, and I love knowing that I'm getting the proper nutrition with minimal effort. I look forward to new flavors without caffeine!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...