Soylent Single Bottle-Creamy Chocolate - 14oz

Soylent Single Bottle-Creamy Chocolate - 14oz

Our classic meal replacement shake gives you the complete nutrition your body needs to thrive. Science-based delicious nutrition with 20g of protein, 39 essential nutrients, 1g sugar and slow burning carbohydrates to keep you fueled up. Age Group: adult.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soylent Single Bottle-Creamy Chocolate - 14oz!
How would you rate this product?
Max Meadows, VA
Soylent Single Bottle-Creamy Chocolate - 14oz uploaded by Ashley P.
Soylent creamy chocolate meal replacement drink is very good and easy to drink. I like that I can get so many nutrients and vitamins in one drink. I really enjoyed the drink and it is super convenient . Especially since I tend to forget to eat, I can grab one of these meal replacement drinks and drink it as I go.. Especially convenient for super busy people. It really does help me stay energized and satisfied.

Looking for your answer?