HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsSoylent
Meal Replacement Shake, Cacao, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary)

by Soylent

Eating shouldn’t feel like a distraction, and nutrition shouldn’t feel like hard work. Soylent delivers complete, convenient, ready-to-drink nutrition. Each bottle is an entire drinkable meal, with 400 calories and 20% of your daily vitamins and minerals. Soylent makes a great breakfast drink, lunch, or protein drink substitute after a workout.

FOOD REFORMATTED. Soylent is a ready-to-drink, nutritional, complete meal replacement shake in a bottle.; COMPLETE, CONVENIENT NUTRITION. Each 400 calorie nutrition drink contains 20% of your daily vitamins and minerals.; RICH CACAO. Soylent Cacao has a rich chocolatey flavor that you'll love time and time again.; 20g OF PROTEIN PER BOTTLE. A perfect breakfast replacement, a convenient lunch on hectic days or an after-workout nutritional shake.; PLANT BASED, VEGAN FRIENDLY. Non-dairy, gluten-free ingredients include soy protein isolate, slow-burning carbs from beets, and all essential vitamins and minerals. Soylent contains no animal products.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soylent Meal Replacement Shake, Cacao, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary)!
Aniqa C.
NY
This is a part of my morning routine. I love the taste and it gets me going in the morning. It’s definitely expensive but I feel that it’s worth the price!
Dallas H.
Olathe KS
These are nice quick meal replacement for the days you are just on the go non stop! I use these for traveling because it’s better for you than to stop at fast food!! Highly recommend!
Anna W.
Oshkosh, WI
The flavor was awful. It was really bland and tasted like liquid cacao powder from my baking cupboard. The vanilla flavor was the same. The just tasted dusty, like they were flavored by ghosts rather than actual ingredients. Soylent Vanilla Soylent Meal Replacement Shake, Cacao, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary)

Looking for your answer?