Stop skipping breakfast. Soylent Cafe Vanilla is a complete meal replacement shake—your 400-calorie breakfast, and morning cup of coffee, in one convenient bottle. Soylent delivers an entire nutritious meal plus the stimulating effects of caffeine, all with a rich mocha flavor. Cafe Vanilla is quick, convenient nutrition that delivers more of what your body needs than a protein shake, while costing less than a latte. Soylent Cafes also contain the amino acid l-theanine, found in green tea, which counteracts the jittery effects of caffeine.

COMPLETE, CONVENIENT NUTRITION. Soylent Cafe Vanilla is a ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete meal, delivering 400 calories with a rich vanilla latte flavor, and costing less than a morning stop at the drive through.; BREAKFAST IN-A-BOTTLE. Every bottle of Cafe Vanilla is a complete meal, starting your day with 400 calories of nutrition, 20 grams of protein, and the caffeine of a strong cup of coffee.; ZERO PREP. Great as a breakfast replacement during a hectic morning, or instead of a smoothie or protein drink after an early workout.; GET GOING. KEEP GOING. Each bottle delivers 150mg of caffeine and also contains l-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea that counteracts the jittery effects of caffeine.; PLANT BASED & VEGAN FRIENDLY. Other meal replacement shakes don’t offer a complete meal, made with ingredients like soy protein isolate, slow-burning carbs from beets, and all essential vitamins and minerals. Made without dairy or gluten.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soylent Meal Replacement Drink, Cafe Vanilla, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary)!
2 months agoChapel Hill, NC
I LOVE Soylent! Right off, I’ll tell you: I am not a healthy eater and I don’t exercise like I should and I didn’t get paid for this. So, I’ve always been bad about breakfast, but instead of my usual cup of coffee in the morning, I grab a Cafe Vanilla Soylent so I get the caffeine I NEED plus important vitamins and minerals that I would get from a balanced meal. I work from home on my PhD and when I get in the zone, I don’t stop to think about lunch. I grab a shake and sip on it while I work. It’s perfect because it has the caffeine of a cup of coffee so it’s a 2-in-1 pick me up! I’ve tried and loved Cafe Mocha and also plain vanilla (for nights when I don’t want to cook, but don’t want extra caffeine). One recommendation: sip, don’t chug, especially if you have a sensitive stomach.
3 months agoColumbia
I'm underweight and I have tried other kinds of shakes to add calories to my day. I love this drink because it is not as sweet as others! Added sugar in other products make them difficult to get down and I don't feel great about putting it into my body. The flavor of Cafe Vanilla soylent is milky and oaty, with just a hint of coffee flavor. I also like how this has caffeine and many vitamins and minerals.
8 months agoBrooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this with my HelloFresh order so I gave it a try... I didn't love it and am usually a fan of protein shakes. I think it may just have been the "cafe" flavor that I wasn't loving, and would definitely give a different flavor a try. It did a good job keeping me full for a few hours.
8 months agoBridgman
The subtle coffee flavor and nutrition packed drink makes this my best breakfast on the go I item ever. I keep a couple in the car when I am on the road in case I have to skip a meal. As a diabetic my blood sugar stays steady and I don’t get the sugar crash. These are the best nutritional drinks I have found and they get shipped right through Amazon to my door. Thank you to the software developer who missed meals and told me this worked for him. 💜
8 months agoChelmsford, MA
I got to sample a bottle of this recently and decided to buy an entire box after that! It tastes good, not too sweet but flavorful and filling. It has one cup of coffee equivalent of caffeine and would be enough to have as part of a light lunch with other snacks if you're on the go.
6 months agoWasco, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
would recommend if you like the taste of vanilla or coffee :). the coffee taste isn’t too strong but it’s still there and it tastes good