HealthWellnessMeal ReplacementsSoylent

Stop skipping breakfast. Soylent Cafe Vanilla is a complete meal replacement shake—your 400-calorie breakfast, and morning cup of coffee, in one convenient bottle. Soylent delivers an entire nutritious meal plus the stimulating effects of caffeine, all with a rich mocha flavor. Cafe Vanilla is quick, convenient nutrition that delivers more of what your body needs than a protein shake, while costing less than a latte. Soylent Cafes also contain the amino acid l-theanine, found in green tea, which counteracts the jittery effects of caffeine.

COMPLETE, CONVENIENT NUTRITION. Soylent Cafe Vanilla is a ready-to-drink, nutritionally complete meal, delivering 400 calories with a rich vanilla latte flavor, and costing less than a morning stop at the drive through.; BREAKFAST IN-A-BOTTLE. Every bottle of Cafe Vanilla is a complete meal, starting your day with 400 calories of nutrition, 20 grams of protein, and the caffeine of a strong cup of coffee.; ZERO PREP. Great as a breakfast replacement during a hectic morning, or instead of a smoothie or protein drink after an early workout.; GET GOING. KEEP GOING. Each bottle delivers 150mg of caffeine and also contains l-theanine, an amino acid found in green tea that counteracts the jittery effects of caffeine.; PLANT BASED & VEGAN FRIENDLY. Other meal replacement shakes don’t offer a complete meal, made with ingredients like soy protein isolate, slow-burning carbs from beets, and all essential vitamins and minerals. Made without dairy or gluten.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soylent Meal Replacement Drink, Cafe Vanilla, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary)!
Anne N.
Soylent Meal Replacement Drink, Cafe Vanilla, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Anne N.
20g plant protein with 400 calories, it tastes goood! It’s good compared to other protein drinks w 20g+ protein I’ve tried w similar ~sugar amount since it actually tastes like vanilla coffee; however, some might feel like it tastes tooo sweet or like a Starbucks cappuccino but to each their own :) this has 9g of sugar and I’d much like to replace this with my normal coffee as I get added protein in this! BUT, Soylent is discontinuing this flavor.. so if you’re lucky, might still be able to find it! Highly recommend TIP: I found this at a store called Grocery Outlet for 2/$1!!! most likely since they’re discontinuing it and mislabeled the sugar as 1g instead of 9/10g. For reference, a pack of 4 vanilla w/16g protein normally costs $10 at Target. Also, the expiration isn’t until end of July so superrr cheap and great deal
Julie R.
I hated this, it tastes gross and made me feel sick for a few hours after. Would not recommend
Eliza R.
Pinole, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these guys. I freeze them until they are slushy. They fill me up and keep me going. The only drawback to these drinks is the name.
Amanda T.
Independence, IA
Soylent Meal Replacement Drink, Cafe Vanilla, 14 oz Bottles, 12 Pack (Packaging May Vary) uploaded by Amanda T.
The plain is not the best but this vanilla coffee latte is delicious! I love how healthy and good it is for my body but it’s great grab n go for a morning!
Dawn A.
Middletown, NJ
I received a sample of this with my HelloFresh order so I gave it a try... I didn't love it and am usually a fan of protein shakes. I think it may just have been the "cafe" flavor that I wasn't loving, and would definitely give a different flavor a try. It did a good job keeping me full for a few hours.
Vera G.
I actually really like this one! It’s very calorie dense and really fills you up unlike some other meal replacement shakes I’ve tried. It also doesn’t have this chemical aftertaste that most drinks of this sort do. If you are unable to eat solid food or don’t have time for a meal this one is a good one
Lynn M.
Whitewater , WI
Purchased at: Walmart
Disgusting. I had to choke it down Bc the $3.68 price tag made me not want to waste it. The taste was awful. I’m not sure what would make it better but it did not take good. Zero stars, do not recommend.
Stefani B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I LOVE Soylent! Right off, I’ll tell you: I am not a healthy eater and I don’t exercise like I should and I didn’t get paid for this. So, I’ve always been bad about breakfast, but instead of my usual cup of coffee in the morning, I grab a Cafe Vanilla Soylent so I get the caffeine I NEED plus important vitamins and minerals that I would get from a balanced meal. I work from home on my PhD and when I get in the zone, I don’t stop to think about lunch. I grab a shake and sip on it while I work. It’s perfect because it has the caffeine of a cup of coffee so it’s a 2-in-1 pick me up! I’ve tried and loved Cafe Mocha and also plain vanilla (for nights when I don’t want to cook, but don’t want extra caffeine). One recommendation: sip, don’t chug, especially if you have a sensitive stomach.
Danielle G.
Columbia, MO
I'm underweight and I have tried other kinds of shakes to add calories to my day. I love this drink because it is not as sweet as others! Added sugar in other products make them difficult to get down and I don't feel great about putting it into my body. The flavor of Cafe Vanilla soylent is milky and oaty, with just a hint of coffee flavor. I also like how this has caffeine and many vitamins and minerals.
Melanie R.
Wasco, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
would recommend if you like the taste of vanilla or coffee :). the coffee taste isn’t too strong but it’s still there and it tastes good

Looking for your answer?