Soylent Drink 2.0

by Soylent

Soylent Drink is a ready-to-drink meal in a bottle that provides 20% of your daily nutritional requirements at the twist of a cap. With Soylent Drink, you can get a balanced meal in less time than it takes to boil water or microwave a burrito, and at under $3/bottle when you subscribe, it’s a great value too!

Is there any flavor that tastes halfway decent?
Soylent Drink 2.0 Has anyone been able to find this for cheaper than it is priced on Amazon? I love Soylent, but it breaks my bank sometimes!
How does this compare to other meal replacement shakes?
Start your review of Soylent Drink 2.0!
How would you rate this product?
Tay M.
Savannah, GA
I have been using silent for the last few months and I can't imagine life without it! I bought it online (you get a discount if you buy it with a subscription from the soylent website). The taste is reminiscent of soy milk and I found it works well as a meal replacement. I am a college student and although I am not overweight or looking to lose weight, having the nutritional content of one meal in a pre-packaged bottle is convenient and cost effective (comes out to about $2-3/bottle - or meal). I found that after drinking a bottle I had no cravings.
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
I've been using soylent for about three months. Unlike Ensure and other protein shakes (anything that provokes hunger.) the taste is okay, very bland obviously, no sugar, no nothing. Can be mixed very well with other components!! So make a smoothie! As for it being a "meal replacer."not so much, very light, you'd have to drink about 5 in a day or more. A bit pricy for cases. It's a great back up to have incase you're not hungry or on the go!
Samantha S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have tried these in the chocolate flavor. My best ways to explain the taste is that its almost like soy chocolate milk, or if you ever tried the slim fast chocolate drinks (its a bit less like this, as there isn't the chalky taste). I love these. They have become one of the best things I have found, as they allow me to drink my dinner when my chronic pain in my jaw is too much. I want to try their other products at some point. If you're considering trying these go with chocolate first, its great.
Julianna T.
Buffalo, NY
I'm on a 12hundred cal diet and I try to drink about 2 or 3 a day. Its very bland so I add honey and shake it up. Tastes like gram crackers
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I first tried soylent after my husband decided he didn't like the amount of soy in it, so we had some left over. I've only tried the cocoa and cafe mocha flavors, but they are suitable for my needs. I don't drink them all the time, but I like knowing that, in a sea of whey-based protein and meal replacement shakes, I know these are dairy-free and full of vitamins, minerals, and good fats.
Taylor-Alise O.
Madisonville, LA
I love soylent. Their original flavor taste like cereal milk, and the chocolate flavor isn’t too much. It’s thick and taste delicious. It has a ton of vegan protein. The thing is it does have a lot of calories (I believe around 400 and something) so I drank mine as meal replacements, whereas I know some people who drink them as like an in between snack. To each their own!
Laura R.
Ann Arbor
I have only tried Soylent's Cacao flavor, but I am obsessed with it! It is pricey, but considering it is a full meal, it is worth it. I like it better cold and try to take little sips over a few hours in order to savor the taste and continue to feel full. Would love it more if it were less expensive, but will still be a repeating customer.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don’t have much time to eat lunch during the week. I bought soylent to make sure I’m still getting the nutrients I need every day. It is gritty and bland. I’m not drinking it for the taste, though. It would be great if it tasted better, but I just like that I’m getting all the nutrients of a full meal.
Julie W.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was looking for a protein drink that was easy to drink.. well this one went in the trash after the first sip. The first thing I noticed was the gritty protein texture and then not a very pleasant taste. I tried the vanilla option hoping that this would mask the protein flavor however that was not the case. For the price I have had much better shakes.
Sarah T.
Capitola, CA
Who knew a drink could contain all nutrients you needed? Honestly? Doesn’t taste fantastic, however it is something that I can get over because of the health benefits. Recommend 100%
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura R.
Ann Arbor
il y a 3 ans
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 4 ans
Tay M. il y a 3 ans
It tastes like soy milk. The coffee flavor is excellent!