BeveragesPowdered MixesPowdered Beverage MixesSoylent

by Soylent

Food is much easier when it’s Drink. Jam packed schedule? Trouble with the snooze button? Soylent Drink gives you a balanced meal of engineered nutrition—no questions asked—all in less time than it takes to microwave a burrito, let alone boil water. Twist...lift...and eating is solved. Food that Frees You Maintaining a healthy diet isn’t easy. Everyone eats, but everyone feels like they could be eating better. If you’ve ever wasted time and energy trying to decide what to eat for lunch, or felt terrible after eating an unhealthy breakfast on the go - Soylent Drink is for you. Each bottle of Soylent Drink is more than just 20% of your daily nutritional requirements, it’s the freedom to let you choose how you want to spend your time. The Fun in Functional: Complete nutrition no matter which flavor you choose. Many times, food is simply fuel to get through the day. That doesn’t mean it can’t be delicious, too. Soylent Drink comes in delicious Cacao, fruity Nectar, and lightly flavored Original.

Soylent Cacao are nutritionally complete, Meal Replacement, Ready-To-Drink Breakfast in a bottle, ideal for hectic weekday mornings.; Feeling good about what you eat isn’t an unattainable goal, but sometimes it feels like one. Soylent Cacao satisfies your stomach’s hunger for immediate calories and your mind’s hunger for long-term good nutrition.; The foods of the future used to be brightly colored, and packed with salt or sugar. We’ve come a long way, and Soylent is today’s future food - nutrition engineered for function, not excess.; Soylent Cacao is made from delicious real chocolate with isolated protein from soy, slow-burning carbs from beets, and all essential vitamins and minerals. Contains no animal products.; Includes - (3) Bottles of Soylent Cacao, 14 oz per bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soylent Cacao, Ready To Drink Breakfast in a Bottle, Nutritionally Complete Meal Replacement Beverage, 14 oz, 3 Pack!
Andrew K.
Bayside
A perfect meal replacement if you're on adderall or otherwise have ADHD. I always had one on hand as a student, and would describe the flavor as sugarless Nesquik. It won't win prizes for taste, but it's the best meal replacement I've had, and goes down smoothly. The only con is potential stomach issues upon first trying due to the fiber/sugar substitute, and also can leave an almost fishy odor in your mouth.
Edeliz T.
I love this vegan product, they sent me some bottles to try it and I really love it, I tried first the cocoa one but after that I go to Walmart and I see any others flavors and any of those are really delicious 🤩
Paul S.
Mantorville, MN
Great grab and go meal replacement drink. I’ve tried a few flavors and this is definitely the best. Good flavor and good energy. Grab one and try it out (and contrary to the movie, this is made from soy…not the other stuff!)
Sara A.
Dees Rd
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy a meal replacement drink and am always looking for one that agrees with my stomach and holds me over until the next meal. Happy to say that Soylent is a winner! There's no gritty or weird aftertaste you often get with protein drinks. It's smooth and easy to drink.
K P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been looking for a meal replacement shake since going vegan that doesn't have coconut or a coconut byproduct in it and finally came across this. The packaging is simple and clean- which I find visually appealing. The taste is pretty good, better than I expected actually. There is a different flavor to it than the meal replacements I'm used to (which contained dairy), which is to be expected and isn't bad- just different. They're pretty cheap and it's a great alternative for breakfast or lunch if you need something quick. Chocolate is my favorite, and vanilla is pretty good. I haven't tried the other flavors yet.
Shelby W.
Ankeny, IA
Just tried this last week and I was pleasantly surprised! It helped my get through my long shift as a CNA. The flavor was really good especially being that it’s soy, most soy drinks I try taste chalky but this one was very good! My boyfriend also loves this product! Only place I can find it is at Walmart though!
reanna H.
Xenia, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the convience of soylent because its a nice vegan option, has lots of vitamins, and its easy to take anywhere. Its taste is good. Not amazing just good for a meal replacement. Its 400 calories which is kind of a lot I feel like. But I drink them when I don't have time at work to eat but I Dont want my sugar to drop dangerously low.
Elizabeth F.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good smooth flavor and vegan! My only complaints is it’s not particularly filling and wish it were cheaper?
eden Y.
N little rock , AR
This is really easy to drink and doesn't have that awful protein powder after taste like some shakes. It is vegan and pantry friendly so that is fantastic for my surprise sick days where I just don't feel like eating. It's texture is just a little thicker than traditional milk so it is at a nice balance between filling and heavy
Randi R.
Katy, TX
LOVE this so much! I buy it in bulk from amazon and drink it as a meal replacement for lunch. It is very filling but also tastes amazing!

Looking for your answer?