BY SOYJOY

Real cranberries add tang to this cookie-like bar for a healthy, tasty snack. convenient individually-wrapped bars don t melt or freeze. tastes even better microwaved (unwrap first) for 8-10 seconds. see more...

• "not a huge fan - the texture is really off." in 1 review
  • "I normally take them with me as a snack to the gym and they are pretty good." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Casselberry, FL
I was very disappointed to see that the first ingredient is sugar, therefore this isn't something I will buy again as a snack bar. The amount of sugar (12g) is higher than bars I pick for snacks. And this is definitely not a bar to eat before/after working out - it will wreck the workout. This is for those looking for gluten free snack bar alternatives. The size of each bar is really small and still packs in 140 calories. It's dry too. It tastes OK, I expected better given the ingredients.
Courtney B.
I love SoyJoy, and cranberry is one of my favorite flavors. The other flavors are good too. The texture is also good, and I also like that they're a little smaller than most nutritional bars when you just need a little bite and not a full big bar. However, I prefer bars with more protein because I find the protein keeps me running with level energy for longer.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
SoyJoy is definitely a different type of food. I like them quite a bit even though I am not on a gluten free diet. I do feel they are overpriced for the size of the product but a good snack never the less. They come in a lot of different flavors but don't expect a whole bunch of flavor since they are a bit bland. Overall, I still like them enough to repurchase when they are on sale or I have a coupon.
Marie D.
I did not enjoy the taste of these which is unfortunate because they are so good for you. The texture was so dense and when I was done it felt very heavy in my stomach. You can hardly taste the fruit flavor at all so you get pretty much a pure taste of soy powder.
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
SoyJoy! They are good. I like them. However, some do not like them as the texture is really different. Definitely hard to describe, chewy... but in more of a thick kind of way. I would always accept a SoyJoy, but would probably pick a KIND bar over these. I do wonder how these are microwaved.
Krystal L.
I had these once...they weren't too good. Kind of bland and tasted like fake food haha, I don't know how else to describe it. I guess once you got used to the flavor it's not so bad. The texture was somewhat spongy too! It was an experience to say the least.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I soo wanted these to taste good. I was sorely disappointed. The flavor was off. Chalky and fake. Not to mention the first ingredient is sugar. Only good thing was the cranberries.
Marylee G.
Reedley, CA
I love these! They're supper tasty and gluten free. I usually take these instead of protein bars since some aren't gluten free, its an healthier option for me.
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
On taste and texture alone it was a rough adventure all around. they were dry and thick and pretty much difficult to choke down. I would not recommend these.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
They need to work on the appearance of the bar. It looks like it is under-cooked or not cooked at all. The texture and taste is not great either.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, Ny
How healthy are these for you? Is the ingredient list a bunch of things you can't pronounce or is it good macronutrients?
Kat Z.
Manhattan, KS
Do these really taste like a cookie warmed up?
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Is this fruit bar is too sweets.
Viana P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Better for pre or post workout?