BY SOYJOY

SOYJOY Blueberry Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars: All natural Baked with ground whole soy and real fruit Moister and fruitier No artificial colors, flavors, hydrogenated oils or gluten 0g trans fat Low glycemic Gluten free

• Which stores carry SoyJoy bars? I'd be interested in trying the b...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "If you prefer gluten free products, this is one you might like but takes time eating." in 1 review
Chrysoula B.
Chrysoula B.
Northport, AL
A moist and tasty fruit bar with great nutritional value. Has no trans fat, no hydrogenated oils and is gluten-free. I've tried many others for their energy & protein hype but they either tasted awful or had too much sugar. You just can't go wrong with this little bar because it's packed with so much goodness! I keep 1 in my purse and it helps me get through the afternoon slump! Excellent snack!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
These are an acquired taste. They are healthy but flavor is not dialed in so much. I like them but I don't know any other person that thinks they have good flavor. That's why I didn't give an A.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Brooklyn, NY
Has a weird taste. But good for you
Shamalee C.
Shamalee C.
OAKLAND PARK, FL
This specif flavor had a horrible taste, it taste like burnt food. I could not even taste the blue berry. My opinion is that they should get rid of this flavor or change the ingredients a bit.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Erie, PA
I got this product in my #violetvoxbox and loved it. Can't wait to try other flavors! The flavor I tried was cranberry and I'm usally not a fan of cranberry but loved this!
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
Long Beach, CA
If you prefer gluten free products, this is one you might like but takes time eating. Taste is adaptive as I said. Your getting healthy benefits from eating this so it is an enjoyable treat. I love blueberry flavored anything so I liked this one. Other flavors not so fond of.
Jani H.
Jani H.
I was very disappointed in these! I had read all these good reviews on different sites & in magazines. WRONG! The texture was awful! The taste was only okay. If I only had them available, I would eat one. But if I had choices - nope!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Hamtramck, MI
Foodie Expert
Delicious. the banana flavor just makes it 10x better! Most granola bars get pretty boring, but not these. Definitely a must try
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
N Ridgeville, OH
I absolutely LOVE Soyjoy fruit bars. Not only are they healthy, they have very few ingredients (a HUGE plus for me), but they're also delicious... absolutely delicious. I can't say enough good things about them. :)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cosmopolis, WA
I think that these blueberry flavored bars taste a bit too sour/tart. The sweeter fruit flavors like apple and strawberry are a lot better.
Lyssa R.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
Which stores carry SoyJoy bars? I'd be interested in trying the banana one. Does it have a texture like bread?