Soyjoy

SOYJOY Bars
1183 Reviews
5 / 5
Our family just loves these breakfast granola bars! They are healthy, soft, and great to grab for breakfast when in the go! Our children love them too and sometimes we place them in their school lunches! We recommend!
5 / 5
Love these and they tasted so good. Wish they still sold them. Can't find them in stores anymore. Too expensive to order online.
5 / 5
A bit dry, but these are perfect for a quick snack or in the go! Make sure you have water, but the flavor is wonderful! Blueberry is my favorite!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I received the Cranberry SoyJoy in my box and tried it for breakfast this morning with my coffee and an apple. I gave it a "B" based on taste, size, and value. First of all, taste: For a health bar, I thought it was pretty yummy. The bar part reminded me of a Fig Newton bar, just with cranberries in it instead of figs. The berries definitely tasted like real fruit, but they were kind of big - I think I would have liked it if the bar just had small bits of the cranberry mixed in instead of the whole pieces. It took a minute to get used to the texture of the bar - it's not soft, but not crunchy either. Kind of a crumbly, day-old-brownie feel, but I didn't mind too much. I'm very curious what the other flavors taste like.Size: While the bar is pretty dense, it still didn't feel that filling. I did eat it as part of my breakfast instead of a snack, but I think I would have liked the size to be a little bit bigger. I have tried many different snack bars, and while this is one of the healthiest, it is also one of the smallest. I think I would end up eating two of these if I traded them out for my current snack bar. And that brings us to value: A dollar is a pretty reasonable amount to expect to spend for a snack bar, however, as I mentioned above, most snack bars are a little bit bigger than this one. Because of the health benefits, I would rather pay a little bit more for this bar in a bigger size (maybe 200 calorie size instead of 140?).Overall, I did like the bar, I just don't think I'd buy them because of the size. I tend to eat bars like this for breakfast or mid-morning snack and just don't think this would be enough to satisfy me. If they came a little bit bigger, I'd definitely switch to these bars. Thanks again, Influenster and SoyJoy! :)
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
These are ok I guess, not the tastiest or healthiest honestly, good for on the go and decently priced, but dense and nine of the flavors are actually "good". There are tons of bars way more tasty and way more nutritional. You decide for yourself :P
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
THe taste of these are okay if you are not too picky, which i feel i am not that picky. THey are cheap and great if you are in a rush or just feel lazy for what ever reason. THis isnt something that i would repurchase but i can see why other people do. worth a try
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have to say, my children enjoyed this bar. I however did not like it. Why? Quite simply; I do not like bananas and that was the flavor I was sent. Perhaps I would like another flavor. I cannot say for certainty other than I was a bit squeamish about the texture so I'm not sure if I will purchase in the future to test my taste buds!I'm giving this a B because my kids did eat it. I'm not giving it an A because when I asked if they would eat it again I got a, "maybe" as a reply. I think it just needs a little work on flavor and texture and it would be a hit!
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
EWWWWWWWWW, these bars tasted like crap. I've tried multiple flavors, and all of them are disappointing to me. I would NOT recommend these to anyone at all. They are completely bland and disgusting. Sorry, Soyjoy, but these are gross!!!!!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The texture was hard for me to stomach, they had a variety of interesting flavors but for some reason the density of this bar was a little much for me.
1.00 / 5 star rating
1 / 5
I am able to eat just about anything and have a high-tolerance for crappy tasting bars, but these were HORRIBLE! They're like eating chalk!