BY SOYJOY

Unwrap the perfect snack! SOYJOY offers complete protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber; all 7 SOYJOY varieties are all-natural, certified gluten-free, and just 130-140 calories per bar. Baked with ground whole non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces, SOYJOY is a great on-the-go option that raises the bar on snacking. SOYJOY is full of joy, not junk!

SOYJOY Bars
  • "I received a Dark Chocolate Cherry bar from Influenster to try, and while it fit the bill in terms of nutrition, the taste really didn't do it for me." in 148 reviews
  • "I received the Banana SoyJoy Bar in my Violet VoxBox to sample from Influenster and I didn't expect that I would like it after reading the reviews, but it's actually pretty good." in 53 reviews
  • "It is gluten free, which is good, but I'm also trying to reduce my soy intake, so this isn't something I would consider eating normally." in 45 reviews
  • "bar was ok i would get it in a different flavor next time but overall it was a decent little on the go snack bar , i received this product complimentary from Influenster," in 37 reviews
  • "So to start with, I am allergic to dairy so I had to give this over to my mom for testing purposes free from Influenster." in 33 reviews
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
Nope! These were just awful tasting! My friend raves about these and gave me one to try and just yuck!! I thought the taste and texture was so awful to the point after a 2nd chew I spit it out.
Lilibeth M.
I tried it once and love it, my favorite is the dark chocolate cherry... seriously these thing taste pretty good.
J v.
Foodie Expert
THe taste of these are okay if you are not too picky, which i feel i am not that picky. THey are cheap and great if you are in a rush or just feel lazy for what ever reason. THis isnt something that i would repurchase but i can see why other people do. worth a try
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Foodie Expert
These are ok I guess, not the tastiest or healthiest honestly, good for on the go and decently priced, but dense and nine of the flavors are actually "good". There are tons of bars way more tasty and way more nutritional. You decide for yourself :P
Jessica S.
Sykesville, MD
I received the Cranberry SoyJoy in my box and tried it for breakfast this morning with my coffee and an apple. I gave it a "B" based on taste, size, and value.

First of all, taste: For a health bar, I thought it was pretty yummy. The bar part reminded me of a Fig Newton bar, just with cranberries in it instead of figs. The berries definitely tasted like real fruit, but they were kind of big - I think I would have liked it if the bar just had small bits of the cranberry mixed in instead of the whole pieces. It took a minute to get used to the texture of the bar - it's not soft, but not crunchy either. Kind of a crumbly, day-old-brownie feel, but I didn't mind too much. I'm very curious what the other flavors taste like.

Size: While the bar is pretty dense, it still didn't feel that filling. I did eat it as part of my breakfast instead of a snack, but I think I would have liked the size to be a little bit bigger. I have tried many different snack bars, and while this is one of the healthiest, it is also one of the smallest. I think I would end up eating two of these if I traded them out for my current snack bar.

And that brings us to value: A dollar is a pretty reasonable amount to expect to spend for a snack bar, however, as I mentioned above, most snack bars are a little bit bigger than this one. Because of the health benefits, I would rather pay a little bit more for this bar in a bigger size (maybe 200 calorie size instead of 140?).

Overall, I did like the bar, I just don't think I'd buy them because of the size. I tend to eat bars like this for breakfast or mid-morning snack and just don't think this would be enough to satisfy me. If they came a little bit bigger, I'd definitely switch to these bars.

Thanks again, Influenster and SoyJoy! :)
Meredith C.
I actually like SoyJoy bars a lot for the fact that they really are the stereotypical health bar. I don't actually know what flavors are sold in the US though because the only time I've bought them has been in China, but I liked the strawberry one the most.
Katie G.
I've seen these bars around before, but haven't ever had the opportunity to try one. I just took a quick look at Target and saw that for a box of 12 bars is only $12.99. Considering that these are healthy bars that are filled with nutritional ingredients that are good for you, I think that a little over a dollar a piece is a pretty good price. The wrapper that my bar came in was really thick and felt like a "good quality" wrapper...if that doesn't sound too weird. Like, in comparison to store-brand bars and this bar, the wrapper was really thick and well-sealed. A nice perk I appreciated.
The bar is pretty dry. I could instantly tell this when I broke off a piece. This wasn't a negative for me, since I enjoy eating bars that are too soft and squishy. It wasn't hard (I can't stand bars that hurt your teeth just to chew!), just dry. It broke apart easily with no mess. The bar I got to review was the Cranberry one and I thought it was delicious! It very faintly reminded me of those Fig Newtons I used to eat as a kid. And since I've always loved Fig Newtons, this bar was an instant win for me! :-)
When I go to eat a snack, I always appreciate when I can eat and know that what I am putting in my body is good for me (as opposed to eating a cookie or M&Ms as a snack! :-P) This would definitely be a bar I would keep handy to throw in my purse when I am out and about on a busy day.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
EWWWWWWWWW, these bars tasted like crap. I've tried multiple flavors, and all of them are disappointing to me. I would NOT recommend these to anyone at all. They are completely bland and disgusting. Sorry, Soyjoy, but these are gross!!!!!
Amanda C.
Fair oaks , Ca
I received the Dark Chocolate cherry SoyJoy in my Violet Voxbox. Let's be honest, I am not the one who is all crazy for health bars/ protein shakes like some others I know. I was very hesitant to eat the Soy Joy thinking that it was going to taste awful. Especially, as the first snack I would have in the morning. I took a small bite. Surprisingly to me it did not have the chalky taste like the other health bars. Than I took another bite and another bite. Every bite had a sweet tasting cherry in it. The cons were it was fairly chewy and dry tasting. The shape of the bar was like a perfect rectangle which made me cringe a little as if it was like a dog treat. Other than that I would have to say it was pretty good. I would defiantly recommend it to my health nut friends who would go bananas for this product since they eat for health not for just for taste.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
I received this SOYJOY Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bar in Dark Chocolate Cherry flavor complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster in my Violet VoxBox. When I first received the box, I was very excited to try it; however, after the first bite, I was kinda disappointed. The bar was tasty, but it has a weird texture. It's crumbly, yet dense and soft. I really don't know if I like it that much to be honest. I even followed the instructions on the voxbox card and tried it half normal and half warm. When I warmed it, it was a little bit better and the flavor comes out more. When I ate it normal, the bar is actually quite dry, but it goes really well with my chocolate milk :) Overall, I am not sure whether I will purchase this bar again. It is great that it's only 140 calories and it's gluten free, but the texture and dryness just kinda ruined the experience.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
Foodie Expert
What flavor did you like?
Monica M.
What did you think about the texture ?
Kelly G.
Lansdale, PA
What's the best flavor?
Tiffany P.
Foodie Expert
Which SOYJOY bar is your favorite flavor?
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
How did you eat your Soy Joy? Heated up, or right out of the wrapper?