SOYJOY Bars

by Soyjoy

Unwrap the perfect snack! SOYJOY offers complete protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber; all 7 SOYJOY varieties are all-natural, certified gluten-free, and just 130-140 calories per bar. Baked with ground whole non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces, SOYJOY is a great on-the-go option that raises the bar on snacking. SOYJOY is full of joy, not junk!

Earn $289/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $290/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $256/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of SOYJOY Bars!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received a Dark Chocolate Cherry bar from Influenster to try, and while it fit the bill in terms of nutrition, the taste really didn't do it for me.in reviews
...expect that I would like it after reading the reviews, but it's actually pretty good.in reviews
It is gluten free, which is good, but I'm also trying to reduce my soy intake, so this isn't something I would consider eating normally.in reviews
...overall it was a decent little on the go snack bar , i received this product complimentary from Influenster,in reviews
The berries definitely tasted like real fruit, but they were kind of big - I think I would have liked it if the bar just had small bits of the cranberry mixed in instead of the whole pieces.in reviews
Myranda A.
Owosso, MI
I'm pregnant first off, so ask me in a few months and I may change my mind. But it tasted to me like chocolatey chalk. With a hint of cherry cough syrup. I took a small bite and spit it right back out and let the garbage eat the rest. I've had healthy bars that tasted a million times better. Some of the other flavors might taste better, but for the price they're at I'm not going to risk it!
Tracy T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I receieved the dark chocolate cherry to try for free from influenster. Not gross but not dessert worthy either. If I was hungry I would eat one and it would hold me over a bit for a snack. It really didn't have much chocolate flavor. Texture was fine and wasn't gritty like most snack bars. Give it a try yourself to decide,
Daphne P.
Mccleary, WA
The only thing I liked about this product was the health factor. I received the cranberry bar in my Violet Vox Box, and it was really dry, spongy, crumbly, and I just didn't like the taste. I had to wash it down after the first bite I took. I would not waste my money on these. This is just my opinion.
Jennifer S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I enjoyed the texture and flavor, I wish it came in chocolate! Pretty decent for a healthful bar though! I like the fact that it's gluten and chemical free but the taste could be better!
Gabriella E.
Evansville, IN
I was not impressed with the Soy Joy bar I received in the VioletVoxBox. I received dark chocolate cherry, and if I had the choice, this is the flavor I would've picked on my own, however, the taste and texture of this bar was just not up to par with other nutrition bars I have tried. I eat granola bars and other types of nutritional bars on a daily basis, and I cannot say that this is one that I would ever purchase. I felt as though I was eating an army ration (which I have had). It didn't taste as fresh as I thought it would've. It tasted very stale and had a fake chocolate flavor to it. I think I will stick with Luna bars and Nutrigrain when I want something to hold me over to my next meal.
Amna K.
I tried the SoyJoy Fruit Bar and I was not a big fan of it. The texture is really chewy and dry. I had to drink a lot of water after every bite or two in order to swallow it. In my opinion, soy products are just not for me. I like the texture of a granola bar more than I liked this SoyJoy bar. I am giving it a 2.5 star rating out of 5 stars!
Madison L.
minneapolis, MN
I got the dark chocolate cherry bar and I really liked it. They are a bit chewer so if you aren't somebody who likes protein bars or oatmeal bars, it may take some getting used too.
Courtney C.
These bars are slightly expensvie which out me on the fence. I bought a few different flavors and some tasted a little funky. But overall they are filling and when you find the perfect flavor, you'll fall in love!
Phoebe H.
Milford, NH
My mom brought home a ton of boxes from her work one day several years ago and I liked them up until I had to eat them all the time. Since it's been years since I've had one, I was extremely excited to try the cranberry bar I received in my violet voxbox! I think they're perfect for vegetarians or people who need a good snack on the go.
kaylee H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received a soyjoy Banana bar in my vox box. I have never had them before and I'm not a banana fan at all. I must admit this little bar is full of flavor and deliciousness. The banana flavor wasn't overpowering at all. I would definitely try the other flavors and continue eating them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...