BY SOYJOY

Unwrap the perfect snack! SOYJOY offers complete protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber; all 7 SOYJOY varieties are all-natural, certified gluten-free, and just 130-140 calories per bar. Baked with ground whole non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces, SOYJOY is a great on-the-go option that raises the bar on snacking. SOYJOY is full of joy, not junk!

SOYJOY Bars
  • "I received a Dark Chocolate Cherry bar from Influenster to try, and while it fit the bill in terms of nutrition, the taste really didn't do it for me." in 148 reviews
  • "I received the Banana SoyJoy Bar in my Violet VoxBox to sample from Influenster and I didn't expect that I would like it after reading the reviews, but it's actually pretty good." in 53 reviews
  • "It is gluten free, which is good, but I'm also trying to reduce my soy intake, so this isn't something I would consider eating normally." in 45 reviews
  • "bar was ok i would get it in a different flavor next time but overall it was a decent little on the go snack bar , i received this product complimentary from Influenster," in 37 reviews
  • "So to start with, I am allergic to dairy so I had to give this over to my mom for testing purposes free from Influenster." in 33 reviews
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
Nope! These were just awful tasting! My friend raves about these and gave me one to try and just yuck!! I thought the taste and texture was so awful to the point after a 2nd chew I spit it out.
Lilibeth M.
Lilibeth M.
I tried it once and love it, my favorite is the dark chocolate cherry... seriously these thing taste pretty good.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
I actually like SoyJoy bars a lot for the fact that they really are the stereotypical health bar. I don't actually know what flavors are sold in the US though because the only time I've bought them has been in China, but I liked the strawberry one the most.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Foodie Expert
EWWWWWWWWW, these bars tasted like crap. I've tried multiple flavors, and all of them are disappointing to me. I would NOT recommend these to anyone at all. They are completely bland and disgusting. Sorry, Soyjoy, but these are gross!!!!!
Brenna M.
Brenna M.
Foodie Expert
I am able to eat just about anything and have a high-tolerance for crappy tasting bars, but these were HORRIBLE! They're like eating chalk!
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hvre De Grace, MD
The texture was hard for me to stomach, they had a variety of interesting flavors but for some reason the density of this bar was a little much for me.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Foodie Expert
I was kind if hesitant to try these. When I opened the wrapper it did smell like blueberries but with another smell that I couldn't tell what it was. It looked weird but I decided to try this soy joy bar. I did not regret it. These thing taste pretty good, I just wish they weren't so tiny though. I haven't tried any other flavor other than blueberry.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Lenoir, NC
I have to say, my children enjoyed this bar. I however did not like it. Why? Quite simply; I do not like bananas and that was the flavor I was sent.

Perhaps I would like another flavor. I cannot say for certainty other than I was a bit squeamish about the texture so I'm not sure if I will purchase in the future to test my taste buds!

I'm giving this a B because my kids did eat it. I'm not giving it an A because when I asked if they would eat it again I got a, "maybe" as a reply. I think it just needs a little work on flavor and texture and it would be a hit!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
I do not care for the soy joy bars. I have tried a couple different kinds and have not liked either. I do not care for the texture or the taste. I think that there is other bars on the market that are better and about the same price. These maybe gluten free but i would not recommend them.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Rockland, MA
I received a Cranberry SOYJOY complimentary from Influenster. The baked whole soy and fruit bar, though convenient and healthy, was dry, thick and overall had a poor taste to it. Its thickness made it tough to chew. I would most likely not purchase a SOYJOY in the future.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Narragansett, RI
What flavor did you like?
Monica M.
Monica M.
What did you think about the texture ?
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Lansdale, PA
What's the best flavor?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Which SOYJOY bar is your favorite flavor?
Angela D.
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
How did you eat your Soy Joy? Heated up, or right out of the wrapper?