SOYJOY Banana Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars uploaded by Crystal S.SOYJOY Banana Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars uploaded by Crystal S.SOYJOY Banana Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars uploaded by Crystal S.

BY SOYJOY #20 in Gluten-Free Snacks

SOYJOY Banana Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars: All natural Baked with ground whole soy and real fruit Moister and fruitier No artificial colors, flavors, hydrogenated oils or gluten 0g trans fat Low glycemic Gluten free

• Are these things still super dry? I used to buy Soy Joy bars year...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to Larabars in terms of flavor/texture?1 Answers
  • Does this healthy snack product make you miss gluten? 4 Answers
Amy M.
Grovetown, GA
I received this as part of the #violetvoxbox and all I can say is...I'm so confused! I have never eaten something and was left wondering whether or not I actually liked it or not. It has an amazing banana flavor and tastes delicious! The problem is the texture. It's really dry and the raisins throw everything off. I had my husband and best friend try it as well, without any information from me, and they each had almost exactly the same reaction. I would be addicted to these were it not the horrible texture.
Let me also say this. IF YOU HAVE A PEANUT ALLERGY, DO NOT EAT!!! While there are no nuts in this product, they are manufactured in a plant that processes nuts. My friend that tried it has an allergy to walnuts and had a reaction to this product. The bar (when we looked) does state very clearly the nut allergy warning, we just didn't look because we didn't think about it. But, just so others know it's there :)
Sara R.
I was very excited when I got this bar for free in my Influenster Violet VoxBox! I had seen these in stores before but never bought them in fear that I wouldn't like them. When I opened the bar, I honestly was a little scared to taste it. Lets admit it...it doesn't look very appetizing. I got mine in banana which is fine since it literally is made with bananas and not artificial flavoring (yuck)! On the Influenster card it says you can heat them for a bit to get a fresh baked taste so I tried it both ways. Without heating it has a very banana-y taste but it's a bit dry. It is however a snack bar and not banana bread so this is understandable. When heated, it has added moisture and even more banana flavor. Overall, I'd prefer to eat it heated. Though I probably would not buy the banana again, I'd love to try other flavors!
Jessica W.
I purchased these from the Lucky Vitamin website and I am obsessed. I've tried this in the banana and strawberry flavors, with banana being my favorite. It has a nice light taste with just the right amount of sweetness and density. It's a good mix between crunchy and cream. These also come in a pretty nice size. They're filling and obviously a more nutritious snack alternative. I wish I could find a store that carried these instead of having to order them online! These definitely aren't for everybody, but I love them.
Maria C.
Manchester, TN
I got the Banana SoyJoy bar in my Violet VoxBox complimentary of Influenster. I opened my box up and decided to try the bar as my snack before beginning my workout. I liked that it smelled like banana bread. It tasted healthy, but not in a bad way. The shape seemed a bit strange/condensed to me, but the flavor was not affected by that. I'm interested in trying other flavors.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
These used to be my favorite little snack. Great for mornings, for just after breakfast but it's not quite lunch time yet. As little as the bars are they still kept me full for a few hours. Unfortunately, I found them a little pricey and a few times came across some that seemed a little over baked.
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
I now have to avoid soy in my diet but when I did try SoyJoy I was thinking it was going to be a lot better than it was. Very cardboard-ish, smaller than I thought I was getting and doesn't look at all appealing. Sort of looks like what people always think of when they hear 'gluten free'- no taste.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I despise all soyjoy bars. They're so dry and small and just awful! The texture is not totally chewy and not totally crunchy, so it's kind of this weird, almost stale texture. (I've tried it multiple times thinking I just had them in the pantry too long- definitely just its natural texture).
Samantha S.
If you like a nice earthy, organic flavor then you will like this. I wanted some more banana bang to it, But in the healthy aspect it is really good. but with flavor and wanting to eat another one or even buy some..it failed me. But it would be the good snack for when your working out!
Emma W.
I received this product with the #violetvoxbox. I found this particular SOYJOY Banana bar very dry and the taste it left in my mouth was awful. If they made a banana nut Twizzler it would most definitely compare to this SOYJOY bar. Overall I think the product is an acquired taste.
Brianna H.
Hillsborough, NC
I got this complimentary from Influenster and I was unimpressed. I'm not much of a fan of banana anyway but these bars have "surprises" in them of other flavors like raisins and other dried fruit. The texture was like a sponge. My taste buds were left confused and not in a good way.
Samantha S.
Does this healthy snack product make you miss gluten?
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
What is your favorite flavor of SoyJoy fruit bars?
Amanda G.
Are these things still super dry? I used to buy Soy Joy bars years ago and would like to start buying them again. I stopped buying them becasue it was like eating a brick- they were so hard and dry! Which is sad, because the flavors are good. I just don't want to waist money if they're still dry.
Abby B.
Rochester Hls, MI
How do these compare to Larabars in terms of flavor/texture?