Soyjoy All Natural Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars 12 Pack Berry

by Soyjoy

We Use Only Whole Soybeans - Naturally Rich In Nutrients Like Protein, Fiber And Antioxidants - Instead Of Soy Extract. We Take Those Whole Soybeans, With All Their Goodness, Mix Them With Real Fruit And Bake Them Into Soyjoy. No Artificial Colors Or Flavors, Hydrogenated Oils, Or Gluten Moister And Fruitier All Natural Low Gl 0 G Trans Fat

Are there any good tasting flavors?
Start your review of Soyjoy All Natural Baked Whole Soy & Fruit Bars 12 Pack Berry!
How would you rate this product?
GEORGETOWN, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The soy joy bar can be found at stores for 99 cents which is great considering it gluten free and better for you. I liked it, not love liked. You can really taste the fruit flavor, really natural feel in your mouth. It wasn't the best tasting bar but i didn't expect anything healthy to taste too good. I liked it and it is enjoyable only thing i didn't like was the after taste just felt funny. But brushing my teeth made it go away.I received this product from influenster free for testing purposes
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a dark chocolate & cranberry bar in my Violet Vox Box and it wasn't completely terrible. Let's just say I ate it all but I would never buy it again or eat another one in my life. But then again I don't know of any soy products that are delicious :/
Aberdeen, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I personally love Soy Joy bars. The only downfall is the amount of carbs and calories in them. They aren't meant to be used like protein bars, but more as a healthy snack. I like the flavors and the berry ones are one of the best flavors that they make.
Tooele, UT
I love the flavor of Soyjoy's bars. They have a good variety and I haven't found one I don't like. They are usually a reasonable price too. Does not taste like you are eating soy. My only complaint is they are dry. Need a drink when eating them.
Champaign, IL
I have celiac disease so the fact that these are gluten free already has me giving them a thumbs up! They taste delicious and my daughter (who is very picky) loves them as well. The only thing I don't like is the fact that they are kind of small. I loved receiving mine in my #violetvoxbox
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently receiveda banana flavored bar in my violet voxbox, i particularly don't like banana's, so i had my boyfriend, his sister, and her boyfriend try it also, only her boyfriend said the were delicious... I personally, was not a fan...
Conroe , TX
I was so hungry so I went for this snack, it tastes really good. I like the cranberry one, it wasn't dry or dull tasting. Worth the try! Disclaimer: I received this in my violet voxbox. All opinions are my own.
North Aurora , IL
I received the banana bar in my Violet Voxbox and I love it! It's so moist and very flavorful. I already went out and purchased an entire box. I'm looking forward to eating them for breakfast and midday snacks.
Kemah , TX
Texture is really important to me. It didn't have a creamy texture that I expected but I liked the crunchy/chewy texture much better. The big chunks of cranberry really made this product great, and it wasn't too sweet but a huge treat!
Austintown, OH
I received one of these bars in my violet voxbox. I found it to be a little dry in texture. I would have enjoyed more fruit flavor. I ate the entire bar, but I don't know if I would like to buy any.