BY SOYATOO

Anna L.
Springfield, MO
This dairy free whipped cream alternative taste great and mimics whip cream very well. However the can is very difficult to use. I have tried this product at least 5 times and have been disappointed every time. The contents do not want to come out after using it two or three times. There should be 33 servings in one can but I can only get out maybe 5 servings. And I can tell that there are still contents in the can. I have followed the directions every time to ensure that I do it right but it doesn't work. It's very frustrating, especially when you paid $8 for a can of whipped cream.
Miguel R.
Salinas, CA
If there is one thing that I miss about dairy is being able to put whipped cream on my hot cocoa and pancakes. With this product, I no longer have to suffer! 4 stars because it is very annoying that you have to let it sit outside of the fridge for 10-15 mins so that the cream will come out of the can...