Soy Vay Teriyaki Veri Veri uploaded by Nicole W.Soy Vay Teriyaki Veri Veri uploaded by Terin M.

BY SOY VAY

Soy Vay® Veri Veri® Teriyaki.
A true and original tasting teriyaki marinade and sauce for fish, meat, poultry, tofu, vegetables, and whatever else you may dream up.
Since 1982. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy S.
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this Teriyaki sauce! Whenever I'm at the store I grab a bottle to keep in the pantry for a super easy dinner. Typically I marinade chicken in the sauce, grill it and heat up a small portion of sauce to put over the chicken. I really enjoy the flavor that it brings and how it creates a crunchy layer on the outside of the chicken when it's grilled. I make sure I always have a bottle of this super affordable and delicious sauce on hand!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
Foodie Expert
Really like this teriyaki although I like my teriyaki super sweet and this isn't as sweet as I thought it would be. It's still really delicious and perfect for stir frys
Terin M.
Terin M.
My favorite teriyaki sauce!! Love cooking chicken and shrimp in it. Also great over rice! Has a unique delicious taste.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Newkirk, OK
Love this sauce. I have used as a marinade, dipping sauce and to stir fry veggies and rice. It has awesome flavor.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Veri veri teriyaki has so much flavor and a great taste to it. I love making different dishes using this product & it is so much better than all of the other other brands of teriyaki sauce I've tried! They also have a low sodium brand! The amount of sesame seeds included in the sauce is perfect as you do not have to use separate seasoning or garnishes for it.
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
My favorite teriyaki sauce! Soy vay teriyaki is one of the best out there it has the ginger and sesame seed already in it so that's a plus it has a nice sweet flavor and thick consistency. I like to make teriyaki chicken or meatballs with this sauce. Soo good!
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Not a bad teriyaki sauce, but I've had better. I bought a bottle about a year ago, and it's still in the fridge. I use it when making other sauces for Asian dishes and it's not bad. I don't use it alone though.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! The best when making Asian food! I highly recommend it!! You will not be disappointed. I get at frys. Best flavor ever! A little pricier than some others, but well worth it.
samantha t.
samantha t.
Chattanooga , TN
Foodie Expert
The best teriyaki sauce I have ever used hands down! My favorite thing to marinate in this sauce is salmon. Marinate it for a couple hours then cook on broil for 10-12 mins and you have an awesome entree
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Foodie Expert
Cannot say anything bad about this product. I have used it numerous times for multiple different recipes. It has wonderful flavor. I do usually try to go with the low-sodium one.