Soy Vay Enterprises, Inc. Soy Vay Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce 21oz

BY SOY VAY ENTERPRISES, INC.

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find Dips And Sauces at Target.com! The true teriyaki marinade and sauce that makes meal ideas marvelous, with 25% less sodium than our regular Teriyaki. Enjoy the award-winning taste of sweet and savory Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce with 100% teriyaki taste and 25% less sodium. Just like regular Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki, this marinade and sauce is made from flavorful ingredients, including soy sauce, ginger, garlic, onion and toasted sesame seeds, but with reduced sodium. Try it as a chicken marinade to liven up plain old thighs, breasts or wings. Or whip up an easy peanut sauce for quick dinners. It also tastes great on meat, fish. see more...

Review (1)
Sarita H.
Mountain View, CA
If you ever wondered how to make Korean BBQ short ribs, use this sauce to marinate. I've tried so many different teriyaki sauce, but nothing compares to this sauce. It's amazing. I'm so happy they have a lower sodium option, because it is very high in sodium. Probably why it taste so good. It has the perfect sweetness. I use this for my go to chicken recipe. It's perfect for stir fry. My daughter loves it, very kid friendly. Good way to get them to eat their veggies. It's not too expensive, because it's worth it. I've seen it in sprouts, but I've purchased mine at the commissary. I recommend to everyone. Best sauce on the market!