Soy Boy, Tofu, Organic, Smoked, 8 Oz (Pack of 6)

[user:maritzae4c] what’s the best way to eat this tofu?
Start your review of Soy Boy, Tofu, Organic, Smoked, 8 Oz (Pack of 6)!
How would you rate this product?
3 months agoWestfield, IN
My daughter is vegan and this is one of her favorite products on the market. I don't know about the food section I'm not into food its just something we need to survive.
9 months agoPaducah, KY
this stuff is bad because of the lack of stuff inside this thing because of the lack of sweet and stuff in this i do not like this stuff because of the bread and ramdom stuff that came with mine to make it taste bad. I would never buy this product again becasue it is so bad for you healt and everything about you
5 months agoGreen Bay, WI
Being a vegetarian I always try to have different kinds of tofu. And there is a lot of variety available in the market. The best thing about this product is its quite affordable and taste so good. This packet comes in my every month shopping cart.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Great taste and easy to cook with. It was my first time buying this brand and I am not disappointed with it. It was easy to incorporate into my dish and all you need to do is and in your seasoning and there you go!
10 months agoLancaster, NY
First let me say that this product is a great value for the amount you pay! I incorporate this product into my weekly routine if not daily. I have recommended a few friends to try this product and every one of them has been extremely satisfied as well.
a year agoSterling Hts, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big fan. I probably would not repurchase these. My mom and I tried these and did not really like them at all. Not sure how to describe them but they aren’t for me.
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I like. It's not my favorite, but it's tasty. Easy to combine with different recipes. The packaging is ok, but it will be interesting to make a more modern design.
a year agoUrbana, IL
I buy this stuff all the time and I’m obsessed. The Smokey taste reminds me of barbecue sauce and every time I eat this I feel like I’m eating better and healthier ham. This is one of my treat yourself products despite being fairly cheap, but it’s just soooooo good. Try this out even if you hate regular tofu. The taste and texture is unreal.
a year agoNew York, NY
Loveeee this brand. They have some of the best flavored tofu I have ever tried. The texture is great, not too soft or firm, and the taste is great. Pretty good price as well for tofu. A must try if you want a neat alternative
a year agoDelray Beach, FL
Not too much of a tofu lover but out of everything I've tried this has to be the best tasting! Love that it's organic because I want to feed my family only the best! The smoky flavor is just delicious! Definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...