BY SOVEREIGN SILVER

Homeopathic Medicine. Reduces tropical pain. Calms skin inflammation. Fights minor skin infection Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel works in 4 ways to help minor wounds heal fast: Reduces tropical pain - Sovereign First Aid Gel reduces pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations. Calms skin inflammation - Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel calms inflammation, reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds. Fights minor skin infection - Sovereign Silver First Aid Gel h. see more...

Cecilia G.
Literally #Amazeballs! This product goes above and beyond when it comes to relieving an itch! I used it for a weird rash from paper bags (I work in a grocery store) and instantly the itch went away and it took about 5-10 mins for the rash to completely go away! My coworker uses it for her killer mosquito bites! She says this is the only thing that will stop the itch! I would recommend this to EVERYONE!
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
Amazing product for all your itchy needs! It's literally amazing I used it one on my rash and in no time it was all cleared up and the itch went away instantly! I would recommend this over any other product
Natalie B.
I had a doctor recommend this to me for itch due to a yeast infection, but it really works wonders for any kind of skin irritation. Its good for bug bites, burns, scrapes, etc. As the name implies, its a really great addition to any first aid kit. I would absolutely recommend this and I carry it with me almost all the time.
Heather k.
Great to have on hand if your an out doors person. Never know when your gonna walk into something that'll make ya itch
Monica P.
If you have an unwanted itch , this is definitely your go to !
It works amazing , bug bites and all !!
Nekane S.
I dont like this product at all.
I will not repeat, because it is not the best product i have tried
Shirene C.
Elon , NC
Where can you find this product