HealthWellnessSovereign Silver

by Sovereign Silver

BIO-ACTIVE SILVER - "Colloidal Silver" has been used since the late 1800's in countless applications, and encompasses a wide variety of silver products. Many contain (claimed or unclaimed) salts, proteins, compounds or stabilizers - all of which affect the safety and efficacy of silver. 98 PERCENT CHARGED - Sovereign Silver has only two ingredients: 99.999 percent pure silver and pharmaceutical-grade purified water. It does not contain added salts or proteins that render other silver products less effective. OPTIMAL ABSORPTION - The smaller the particle size, the easier it is for the body to absorb and eliminate. Sovereign Silver features an unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nm/0.0008 microns, verified by 3rd party. No other silver can prove the same. SAFETY - When it comes to concentration, more is not always better. Our tiny particle size yields greater surface area and higher efficiency, making our 10 ppm (parts per million) product more effective than competing brands containing up to 500 ppm. PURITY - packaged in non-leaching glass bottles, never plastic, to guarantee purity throughout its shelf-life. Sovereign Silver is vegan. It is also allergen-, gluten- and GMO-free.

BIO-ACTIVE SILVER - "Colloidal Silver" has been used since the late 1800's in countless applications, and encompasses a wide variety of silver products. Many contain (claimed or unclaimed) salts, proteins, compounds or stabilizers - all of which affect the safety and efficacy of silver.; 98 PERCENT CHARGED - Sovereign Silver has only two ingredients - 99.999 percent pure silver and pharmaceutical-grade purified water. It does not contain added salts or proteins that render other silver products less effective.; OPTIMAL ABSORPTION - The smaller the particle size, the easier it is for the body to absorb and eliminate. Sovereign Silver features an unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nm/0.0008 microns, verified by 3rd party. No other silver can prove the same.; SAFETY - When it comes to concentration, more is not always better. Our tiny particle size yields greater surface area and higher efficiency, making our 10 ppm (parts per million) product more effective than competing brands containing up to 500 ppm.; PURITY - packaged in non-leaching glass bottles, never plastic, to guarantee purity throughout its shelf-life. Sovereign Silver is vegan. It is also allergen-, gluten- and GMO-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol for Immune Support* - 16oz – The Ultimate Refinement of Colloidal Silver - Safe*, Pure and Effective* - Premium Silver Supplement [Standard Packaging]!
Tamara L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use the spray and have the dropper version. This is a great brand and has absolutely improved my immune response. There is no taste and is easy enough to just add to daily routine. The cost is worth the product.
Pa M.
Saint Paul, MN
I’ve been using this product for over a month and it definitely seems to be working for colds and building immunity. I do try to take it daily twice a day but there have been days that I missed. Regardless, I still feel a stronger immune system because when I start to get sick, it’s not as severe. The reason for 4 Stars is because I’m still waiting longer for full results.
Kaitlin R.
Burleson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve used colloidal silver for years and absolutely love it for anything from colds to the flu to ear infections or yeast I also used it to cure mastitis as an antibiotic it’s antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal it’s seriously amazing. Use it properly and keep out of the light and heat.

Looking for your answer?