Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol uploaded by Katie H.Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol uploaded by erica q.

BY SOVEREIGN SILVER

Dietary Supplement The Sovereign Silver Difference Actively Charged As corroborated by several universities, Sovereign Silver contains 96% positively charged silver particles [Ag +], making it at least 34 times more powerful than other brands. Easily Absorbed Sovereign Silver s unprecedented particle size of 0.8 nanometers allows for easy absorption and excretion from the body. Less Is More The smaller the particle size, the greater the surface area and the higher the efficiency. That s why even with a low concentration of 10 ppm, Sovereign Silver is still much more effective than brands which contain up to 500 ppm! 99.999% Pure Sovereign Silver has only two ingredients: pure silver and pharmaceutical grade  purified water. It does not contain added salts or proteins that render other silver products less effective. Plus, It is packaged in non leaching glass bottles t see more...

• What is this?5 Answers
  • Do you trust the brand and where can I find it? Thanks!9 Answers
  • Has anyone else been using this supplement??? Curious to know wha...1 Answers
Katie H.
Review for: Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol, Dropper-Top, 4 fl oz more...
Collidal silver is amazing. This brand was recommended to me by another mom, and it's great. We use it when good ole' food, and rest won't cure our sickness. I give it to my boys, and they are 100% within 2-3 days. Aweome product. I can't wait to try more.
Lauren M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love this stuff , I got really sick back at thanksgiving not being able to eat anything for 5 days couldn't keep anything down and I didn't want to keep going to the doctors for antibiotics because those ruin your stomach and all the good bacteria and probiotics so I was told about this from a client who has never used anything else for herself her kids etc so I went to Whole Foods and boughs bottle and I could immediately tell a difference when I started taking it , I felt way better than I have in the time I was sick and I was able to start having an appetite again, this stuff truly is amazing it's a natural antibiotic and it can be taken everyday, it's kill viruses bacteria ,infections, it can be used as a topical as well for cuts burns etc I always have this in my house
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I work in a hospital so obviously you know it's bad lol. I got a super bad cold. Fever of 102 almost 103. Bad coughing, coughing up blood even from how often I coughed... this thing cleared up my cold within a week. I don't rely on medication... but I took some and it didn't help. The minute I took this... the second day my symptoms started disappearing. I am never going without this again. Subtle taste. Like penny's. But what do you expect! This is the best. Don't ever be without it.
C B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
In my house we use this for everything (for humans and doggies). Wounds, irritated skin, cold sores, and general immunity. Spray in your eyes for eye infections. We use it for the dogs when they have funky noses and it clears it right up. We are never without it.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anytime I feel like I'm coming down with something I make sure to use this spray 3x a day. Follow the instructions to hold it under your tongue. It works really good to boost your immune system and it actually really works
Melissa J.
New Boston, TX
Discovering this product has changed my life.I was watching Youtube and so many suggested video's of the product.I haven't had to go to the Dr. For colds or any infections since trying the product.Works wonders and highly recommend.
Moniqua S.
This is great to use daily as an immune booster or even when you are sick. You put it under your tongue for 30 sec then swallow. Has a subtle taste but it's not always noticeable. I got it from my local grocery store. It can be quite expensive but it's worth the coins.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this product to help boost my immune system whenever I feel like I may be getting sick. I like that it's an all natural remedy and that there are no side effects
Jeneva G.
This gem works for everything. From ear infections to pink eyes. Sore throats and colds. This stuff packs a powerful punch and has no taste! The kids take it without complaint. We always have it on hand now.
Kindle H.
I swear this stuff can cure cancer! This is my go to for everything! Eye infection? Silver! Pimples? Silver! Hot spot on dog? Silver! I would recommended this product 10000 times!!!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you trust the brand and where can I find it? Thanks!
Kenya J.
What is this?
Misty G.
Has anyone else been using this supplement??? Curious to know what your thoughts are. I myself just starting using it. What do you think? Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol