Souverain  Sauvignon Blanc

• Is this wine only available in select places/only available onlin...1 Answers
  • What pairs well with this wine?3 Answers
Souverain  Sauvignon Blanc
Souverain Sauvignon Blanc
  • "I would recommend this , if you think feedback is good enough . " in 1 review
  • "I am a huge fan of Sauvignon Blanc's, I think they are the perfect flavor for a fall afternoon, crisp and clean and dry!" in 1 review
  • "What can i say you cannot go wrong with this Sauvignon Blanc." in 1 review
  • "A good go-to bottle when I want something fruity" in 1 review
  • "This dry white wine has the taste of grapefruit and passion fruit, with an orange blossom floral background." in 1 review
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
The 2005 Sauvignon Blanc is the perfectbalance between bright crisp varietalcharacter and a gentle touch of barrelinfluence from the winemaker's hand.Aromas span a range of citrus notesincluding Meyer lemon, kafir lime,grapefruit and even kumquat. Fragrantvanilla and lychee complement beforeleading to juicy flavors of citrus and limecrispand inviting. The finish is supportedby fresh, dry acidity that accentuates theclassic Sauvignon varietal flavor andinspires the next sip.

Samantha r.
Ami J.
Milwaukee, WI
This wine glistens in your glass in a shade of light yellow tinged by green. Aromas of exotic grapefruit and lime dominate with hints of herbs and lemon zest. Flavors of citrus and tropical fruit are capped by a mouth-watering finish.
Liz L.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite Sauvignon Blanc, hands down. I have a lot of difficulty finding it in my area. It is buttery and smooth with a soft finish.
Deva  L.
What can i say you cannot go wrong with this Sauvignon Blanc. I have a few different wines i like to drink but this one is by far my favorite
Sandra A.
This is a nice traditional and highly reputable wine. It doesn't come without the backing of the nice taste of bitter smooth wine.
Shauna L.
WEARE
I love wine, i tend to stay with the lighter wines over the darker ones, this is one of my fav. it doesn't taste purfumey.
Amber B.
Shelbyville, IN
Kennedy G.
Love this wine. It's got the right balance of sweet and dry so I love drinking it after a long day at the office.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Never tried but has some good feedback. I would recommend this , if you think feedback is good enough .
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
What pairs well with this wine?
Emily S.
Is this wine only available in select places/only available online? I have never seen this kind before.
Lisa M.
Happy Hour Expert
I've never had this brand before? Is this anyone's fav?