Traveling with Southwest Airlines is even more convenient with our mobile app. So, whether you’re on the go traveling to that next big meeting or just on the couch daydreaming about a vacation, Southwest mobile gives you access to what you need. Features include: • Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations • View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page • Access your Mobile boarding pass • Book or cancel rental car reservations • Check flight status and setup text notifications • Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation • Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account • View travel and weather alerts • Access helpful airport information

What is your ideal adventure?
How are the flights to Hawaii ?
Qué tal se viaja con ésta compañía?
Start your review of Southwest Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They're my favourite airline, from the great customer service agents and pilots, to the somewhat humorous flight attendants, as well as being seated based on your check-in time and the ability to have free check luggage, what is not to love. in reviews
There has never been a time where I have even considered flying anyone else and if I have an issue their customer service is amazing and they help me out. in reviews
I enjoy that I can still get 2 checked bags for free and that they still offer peanuts/pretzels along with beverage service!in reviews
I have always found great fares online when booked in advance and with 2 free checked bags per person its a great deal Don't expect meals or in flight entertainment, but nothing your own ipad/book/phone couldn't fix.in reviews
...possible, and make sure you either buy Early Bird Check-in or check in online 24 hours in advance.in reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Kate G.
My favorite of the budget airlines. Their customer service is superior and I really feel like they care. Two checked bags free is always nice. I’ve been a loyal rapid rewards member since I was a child. I love their cancellation policy as well! I will continue to fly them and highly recommend them.
Megan F.
Glenshaw, PA
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Megan F.
It's been a tough year for airlines ,but I've always had a great experience with Southwest. I usually pick them to travel with if they're an option. I also have a Southwest Visa, with every purchase I make it gives me points to put towards future flights. It's really easy and the points do add up and give great discounts. I've never had a problem. Their flights have been pleasant and their staff has been amazing.
Monique M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Monique M.
Travel with southwest for me and my husband has been great. My husband is disabled and they take great care of us when we fly. Most of the time the flight attended are in a good mood.
Sara P.
Crosby, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Sara P.
We had a little 3 day getaway and used southwest. Our flight was only delayed by 15 minutes each way. Despite the issues they were having a month ago, everything seems to be riding smooth!
Alexis B.
Shawnee, KS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Alexis B.
Love that they fly to Costa Rica! We had such a fun trip and a seamless flight. Southwest has the best credit card reward program also. We strictly use our card so we can get the companion pass each year and only pay for one ticket that covers 2 passengers!
Gail  W.
Jacksonville, FL
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Gail  W.
First time flying in over 30 years I was somewhat nervous. Having tourette syndrome and flying is scary to say the least. Everyone on flight was so nice i danced in my seat the whole flight from Florida to Texas. It was such a smooth experience. Reasonable priced tickets for a last minute adventure. I will be flying you folks again.
Suzanne W.
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Suzanne W.
Love this airline! No complaints EVER!! 1)Not paying for baggage is great 2)Direct flights are great
Kennedy  W.
East Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Kennedy  W.
I just start flying southwest last year and they haven’t disappointed me yet! Typically affordable flights, my last flight to Vegas in April was only $275 round trip! As a college student my favorite perk is the free check bags!
member-4828e
Southwest Airlines uploaded by member-4828e
I love the care their employees have for their travelers. It’s great when an airline allows flexibility in adjusting your flight, as life, and plans, sometimes need to be changed to accommodate things. They know how to make a trip be the best possible.
Eleese L.
Southwest Airlines uploaded by Eleese L.
Love love Southwest! The staff has always been so generous & kind. I recently flew with my 9 year old son & elderly father & they accommodated for the both of them! Definitely surpassed my expectations & eased my anxiety. Oh & hello.... 2 free bags? I LOVE SOUTHWEST !

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reagene W.
Fairfield
il y a un an
Southwest Airlines does southwest offer a rewards card and is it worth it?
Drea V. il y a un an
Yes. Easy to use plan. Usually have bonus promotion for a year pass for a partner along with bonus Miles so wait for this to signup