Traveling with Southwest Airlines is even more convenient with our mobile app. So, whether you’re on the go traveling to that next big meeting or just on the couch daydreaming about a vacation, Southwest mobile gives you access to what you need. Features include: • Check in, book, change, or cancel air reservations • View your upcoming flight’s status, boarding position, and gate information from the home page • Access your Mobile boarding pass • Book or cancel rental car reservations • Check flight status and setup text notifications • Add EarlyBird Check-In® to an existing reservation • Enroll in and access your Rapid Rewards account • View travel and weather alerts • Access helpful airport information

Southwest Airlines does southwest offer a rewards card and is it worth it?
Is WiFi available ?
One of the best airlines, its very clean and spacious planes. Very efficient service and very professional in terms of customer service. I recommend it
Start your review of Southwest Airlines!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They're my favourite airline, from the great customer service agents and pilots, to the somewhat humorous flight attendants, as well as being seated based on your check-in time and the ability to have free check luggage, what is not to love. in reviews
There has never been a time where I have even considered flying anyone else and if I have an issue their customer service is amazing and they help me out. in reviews
I enjoy that I can still get 2 checked bags for free and that they still offer peanuts/pretzels along with beverage service!in reviews
I have always found great fares online when booked in advance and with 2 free checked bags per person its a great deal Don't expect meals or in flight entertainment, but nothing your own ipad/book/phone couldn't fix.in reviews
...possible, and make sure you either buy Early Bird Check-in or check in online 24 hours in advance.in reviews
Lizanne D.
Calabasas, CA
LOVE. one of my favourites. free bags. great services. free change. its just so amazing compared to all other airlines...!!
elise L.
Boston, MA
Southwest is my go-to airline. Seats are very comfortable, and both the ground and cabin staff service are top notch. The value for money is great, as you get two bags checked for the price of a ticket, plus a carry on. The biggest con is the "group" seating arrangement, as I have had situations where I couldn't get a seat next to the person I'm flying with.
Brittnee R.
We love to use southwest airlines because we almost always fly for free with our credit card points! Everyone is always so nice and listens to our needs. We only go on trips once a year or once every 2 years. We try to save up as many points as we can!
Arpy B.
Granada Hills, CA
We always fly Southwest on our business trips. Easy flight, ease at airports. Fast turn around and many flight times.
Sara T.
always a smooth experience. check in 24 hours before your flight to get your boarding position and then open boarding. always gotten a window seat and complimentary beverage.
Krystal D.
Very affordable!! Love how you cam find some great deals. And great for if you have luggages because your allowed 2 free plus a carry on which i think is amazing! Wish there was more snacks though on the plane! Not just a bag of pretzels!!! And not abbig verity of alcohol beverages. But other then that i will continue to fly south west!
Angel W.
Shelbyville, KY
Service is always great with Southwest Airlines. This is always my go-to preference in air travel ... price is comparable with similar air lines.
Juliana H.
New Albany, OH
Haven't had any problems with Southwest. I flew with them a few years back on a family vacation. I don't fly often, so I think I've flown with them maybe twice. All customer service is very lovely, in my experience. Would recommend!
Tyler S.
Southwest is amazing! They're fares are always great and reasonable, no hidden fees, no extra baggage fees or any of that. Just pay for your ticket, take your bags and go where you wanna go.
Nikki G.
I always have a great experience with Southwest. Their prices are generally a great price, they have amazing customer service, and great amenities!! I love that you get to have two free checked bags and a free carry-on as well as a personal item! Their staff is always courteous and helpful with my needs, especially when I travelled with my infant! I don't bother with another airlines because I know I will always be taken care of with Southwest!

128 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Reagene W.
Fairfield
il y a 3 mois
Southwest Airlines does southwest offer a rewards card and is it worth it?
Drea V. il y a 3 mois
Yes. Easy to use plan. Usually have bonus promotion for a year pass for a partner along with bonus Miles so wait for this to signup