BY SOUTHERN TIER BREWING

• I love beer. So is this a smooth to taste, or will it kick you i...1 Answers
b 👑.
Very hoppy. Tastes alright but leaves a bad after taste. Overall look is appealing - nice color and head. Not too much carbonation. High percentage. It's alright but I probably wouldn't drink again.

Southern Tier Brewing Southern Tier Unearthly Ipa | 9.5%
Meredith M.
Gastonia, NC
I've had unearthly in the past and loved it. Something about the batch this year was off to me, it tasted sweeter than I remembered or expected. Definitely hoppy and had a good flavor, but the sweetness and finish were off-putting.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
I am a super fan of IPAs, and this one is one of my top faves! Southern Tier is one of my favorite brewing companies because they make a variety of different beers with creative flavored and I have yet to be disappointed in one. Love it!!
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
Southern Tier has put out some great beers lately! This wasn't a disappointment at all. Super hoppy and tasty! Definitely worth the price, bombers usually have enough for 2-2.5 glasses!
Lyndsey M.
fairmont, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One on the best selling "Big" bottles at the bar i used to work at. It has a refreshing taste but still manages to have a great hop profile. The Design of all Southern Tier Bottles is gorgeous and this one is no different. I would recommend to any IPA Drinker
Ashley M.
Lakeville, MA
I have yet to try a brew from Southern Tier that I don't like. This one is especially hoppy and delicious. If you don't like IPA's then stay away!
Courtney M.
Mentor, OH
I absolutely adore Southern Tier Brewing Company! It's one of my favorite craft beer companies. If you like hoppy beer, try this out!!
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Im a huge fan of southern tier brewery and even more of a fan of their imperial ipa. Super hoppy and skunky finish
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Great tasting IPAs. This beer in particular is very hoppy. This company makes tasty beers!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Unearthly is one of ST's best big bottle beers around! Very strong but good in moderation.
Dasha H.
Shepherdsville, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love beer. So is this a smooth to taste, or will it kick you in the butt?