Southern Homestyle Tortilla Crumbs - 6 Canisters (12 oz ea)

by Southern Homestyle

1 Canister = 12 oz; Crumbs - Tortilla. Authentic Mexican flavor. Use for: Chicken, fish, pork, vegetables, casseroles. Gluten free. The adventure of Tortilla Crumbs: Tortilla Crumbs give you a chance to expand your culinary horizons by creating your own southwestern taste adventures. Our Tortilla Crumbs give your creations a Mexican flavor that reminds you of your favorite Mexican restaurant and that memorable trip to the southwest. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=65498954020'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

Is this for soup or salad? what else can I use this for?
Sounds interesting iv never thought about this before
Start your review of Southern Homestyle Tortilla Crumbs - 6 Canisters (12 oz ea)!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
These are great for everyday cooking. I use them and casseroles I use them to bread fish or chicken just awesome awesome awesome breadcrumbs.
Candie J.
Nashville, GA
These are absolutely perfect. Use them every time I fry chicken and normally also add them in my casseroles