Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog uploaded by Amanda A.Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog uploaded by Paris J.

BY SOUTHERN COMFORT

Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog.
New Orleans original.
1874.
Non-alcoholic.
Ultra-pasteurized. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love the smoothness of Southern Comfort alone but not a big fan of egg nog but I will be trying this one" in 1 review
Tonya R.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I am literally addicted to this stuff and scope the dairy section for it come fall!!!!
I can't get enough of it. Is there Eggnog Anonymous?
So creamy and tasty with just the right amount of vanilla and spice. I add a little nutmeg to the top for extra yum!
I'll probably turn into egg nog someday but that's ok...as long as it's this brand!!! I have tried many in the past and nothing compared. I just drank my last cup this evening ūüė• guess who's headed to the store in the morning?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I love eggnog! I wait all year for the holiday season so I can enjoy it again. LoL! And this eggnog is the best. All you do is add the alcohol- Southern Comfort is a great choice, matches the eggnog perfectly. (Obviously) It tastes a lot like a milkshake. I imagine if you don't drink you could just enjoy it virgin style. My fave way to prepare this is FROZEN. Like a daiquiri.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Foodie Expert
Does not contain alcohol so great for any age. The vanilla spice is my sons favorite. I like both. Great beverage to help celebrate the holidays. Can be mixed with rum or other alcohols for an adult beverage for your Christmas party. I use it every morning during the season in my coffee instead of milk and sugar.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice eggnog is good for eggnog, but not nearly as good as homemade. If I had only had store bought eggnog I would probably really like this. It was pretty good. Needed more cinnamon, but still good. I don't think I would buy it again, but it was very affordable.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of egg nog in the winter so when I found this brand I was in love! The vanilla spice is my favorite of all the flavors. Its smooth and not too sweet and only a little over a dollar not to mention it lasts for a while even though its a small carton.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
Foodie Expert
During the holidays this is my go to drink! It's affordable and is delicious. It definitely helps get me into the holiday spirit. No one in my home likes it so that means more for me year after year...
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Foodie Expert
I really like this for the holiday!! I actually really enjoy drinking this frozen. It gives it a 'milkshake like' texture!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
Always loved egg nog and this one is so yummy! Perfect taste and love to have at Christmas parties!
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of course you have to add a lil spirit to it but it's so smooth an teast so great
Janee D.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I love this egg nog as well. It has a vanilla spice to it of course. I recommend Southern Comforts brand for egg nogs because they haven't disappointed me and I always look forward to them around the holiday time.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Does this actual have alcohol in it?
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Does this taste as yummy as it sounds?I'm not really into eggnog but this seems it would be good.
Britany G.
Britany G.
Foodie Expert
I love the traditional egg nog and never bother to pay attention to the other flavors... but is this one any good?
Elyse B.
Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
Foodie Expert
I saw this specific flavor of egg nog at the store the other day, and I almost bought it. I didn't go through with the purchase because 1) I've never had egg nog before and 2) I wasn't sure how this flavor was going to taste. My question is has anyone tried it, and what exactly does egg nog taste like lol???
Wendy Y.