Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog uploaded by Paris J.Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog uploaded by Amanda A.

BY SOUTHERN COMFORT

Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog.
New Orleans original.
1874.
Non-alcoholic.
Ultra-pasteurized. see more...

Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice Egg Nog
  • "I love the smoothness of Southern Comfort alone but not a big fan of egg nog but I will be trying this one" in 1 review
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
I don’t like eggnog at all I hate it actually BUT my mom got me to try this kind and it was actually really really good had the right amount of alcohol in it with a good flavor that didn’t taste like plain old egg nog I suggest giving this one a try even if you don’t like egg nog like me because this is actually really really good and I would highly recommend
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love this egg nog as well. It has a vanilla spice to it of course. I recommend Southern Comforts brand for egg nogs because they haven't disappointed me and I always look forward to them around the holiday time.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
I love this egg nog! I wish it was sold all year long. The vanilla flavor sets it apart from any regular egg nog. Tastes great as creamer in your coffee!! I need to try it with alcohol but I love the flavor!
ERICKA C.
My husband love me getting him this eggnog. I am a big fan of eggnog but from other brands I love the taste of tissue one. It's really good and have great flavor.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
I am literally addicted to this stuff and scope the dairy section for it come fall!!!!
I can't get enough of it. Is there Eggnog Anonymous?
So creamy and tasty with just the right amount of vanilla and spice. I add a little nutmeg to the top for extra yum!
I'll probably turn into egg nog someday but that's ok...as long as it's this brand!!! I have tried many in the past and nothing compared. I just drank my last cup this evening 😥 guess who's headed to the store in the morning?
Jennifer C.
I love eggnog! I wait all year for the holiday season so I can enjoy it again. LoL! And this eggnog is the best. All you do is add the alcohol- Southern Comfort is a great choice, matches the eggnog perfectly. (Obviously) It tastes a lot like a milkshake. I imagine if you don't drink you could just enjoy it virgin style. My fave way to prepare this is FROZEN. Like a daiquiri.
Brooke B.
Does not contain alcohol so great for any age. The vanilla spice is my sons favorite. I like both. Great beverage to help celebrate the holidays. Can be mixed with rum or other alcohols for an adult beverage for your Christmas party. I use it every morning during the season in my coffee instead of milk and sugar.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Southern Comfort Vanilla Spice eggnog is good for eggnog, but not nearly as good as homemade. If I had only had store bought eggnog I would probably really like this. It was pretty good. Needed more cinnamon, but still good. I don't think I would buy it again, but it was very affordable.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I am a huge fan of egg nog in the winter so when I found this brand I was in love! The vanilla spice is my favorite of all the flavors. Its smooth and not too sweet and only a little over a dollar not to mention it lasts for a while even though its a small carton.
Jennifer H.
During the holidays this is my go to drink! It's affordable and is delicious. It definitely helps get me into the holiday spirit. No one in my home likes it so that means more for me year after year...
Jenn S.
Kansas City
Does this actual have alcohol in it?
Britany G.
I love the traditional egg nog and never bother to pay attention to the other flavors... but is this one any good?
Elyse B.
Euless, TX
I saw this specific flavor of egg nog at the store the other day, and I almost bought it. I didn't go through with the purchase because 1) I've never had egg nog before and 2) I wasn't sure how this flavor was going to taste. My question is has anyone tried it, and what exactly does egg nog taste like lol???
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
Does this taste as yummy as it sounds?I'm not really into eggnog but this seems it would be good.
Wendy Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this really fattening?