BY SOUTHERN COMFORT

Southern Comfort® Traditional Egg Nog.
18 SC 74.
New Orleans original.
Non-alcoholic.
Egg NOG.
Ultra-pasteurized. see more...

Lisa G.
A little pricy compared to some of the other eggnogs that were on the shelf this winter but it was delicious! I’ll definitely be getting it again next winter when I see it.
I’m only deducting one star for the price.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is so great, I never thought to add southern comfort to my big bit this prompted me to!- great w or wo!- got it from stop and shop it’s a dollar more
Then The other brands. But you get what u pay for and your paying for the name-‘
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I've tried so many egg bogs out there because I am an egg nog fanatic. I always get excited around the holiday time because I'll be looking for these everywhere. This one I love so much because it's sweet and it doesn't taste funky like some others and I've tried a ton. I highly recommend especially if you're an egg nog fan or if you've never liked egg nog before because of a certain brand well I recommend to try this.
Jessica C.
Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog is the best! It is great to share with family and friends. This egg nog is great as is, mixed with liquor , or to add a kick to cookies and cakes around the Holiday season. It is sweet and refreshing and a must have around the Holiday season.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
This by far my favorite brand of egg nog!
Although it is full of calories it is worth it. Creamy! Long time before it expires. Great flavor. It's usually $5-6 at the grocery store. Definitely would purchase again and again during the holidays. Great coffee creamer as well.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
So yummy! I loved this brand of Eggnog. It was rich and creamy and definitely curbed my craving for holiday eggnog. I'm the only one who drinks it in my house and I love that I can get this in different sizes! Definitely would recommend you try it
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Our must-have drink for the Holidays! This is the perfect addition to our regular drinks for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. It's so sweet and the added southern comfort is amazing. The carton isn't too expensive and can be purchased at toyour regular grocery store.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
A holiday favorite of mine. I enjoy egg nog and Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog makes the holidays with it's creamy texture. blend of spices and you can always add a splash of SC to pep it up. I like to pair it with warm spice cake. I find it at Publix and the cost is fair for the brand and quality.
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
I not much for alcohol, but love egg nog and this have just the right amount, I never hay other brand but I do recommend this to some how like I holiday drink, I purchase it every year from my local store
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Southern Comfort Traditional Egg Nog is so delicious. Rich tasting and sweet. My mom bought some at WalMart this year. First time trying it. It's amazing! I'm definitely a fan! I'm going to continue to drink this every holiday season! I would recommend this to others!
Zayda R.
Is this too sweet to pair with a dessert?
Jasmine S.
Tampa, FL
Could someone give me an idea of what egg nog taste like? Is there a similarity to another product?
Daisy P.
Never tried egg nog before so would you recommend this particular brand?
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
Where to get this in hawaii?
Anthony C.
Hazel Crest
Where can I buy this from and have it shipped to my home address???