Southern Comfort Liqueur

by Southern Comfort

In 1874 New Orleans, bartender M.W. Heron crafted a fusion of fruit and spices to create Southern Comfort. This intriguing blend still captures the essence of the city in which it was born. 35% alc by vol (70 proof).Made in USAWalgreen Co. adheres to all federal, state and local laws regarding the sale of alcoholic beverages and has the right to refuse the sale of such products. Web Pick Up orders that contain alcohol items are subject to the restricted alcohol sales hours at the specific store pick up location. General dollars off offers not valid on liquor or liquor department items.© 2012 Southern Comfort Company

A fusion of fruit and spices; An intriguing blend; Created in 1874 New Orleans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Southern Comfort Liqueur!
Christina R.
Mahnomen, MN
When I was more into drinking when I was younger, this was definitely my go to! I love southern comfort original and cherry, but it’s something that not everyone likes: but I still recommend it!
erin W.
Battle Creek, MI
Also another one of my summer go to drinks, I mix mine with cherry coke. I know it might sound weird but it's so good! It goes down so smooth
Megan S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I always have some Southern Comfort in my liquor cabinet. It’s my go to. With some Dr Pepper or as I discovered last year, it’s good with Mtn Dew as well.
Ashly M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a big drinker, but when I do drink, I always go to this. This brand of whiskey is so smooth. It's pretty affordable and they have many different options. I highly recommend this to anybody looking for a sweet tasting whiskey. I am very satisfied with the product.
Sunshine H.
Independence, MO
Delicious!! Has A sweeter taste than regular whiskey or bourbon which makes it super smooth and easy to drink.
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Southern Comfort Liqueur uploaded by Johanna C.
Another sipping favorite that can be enjoyed neat, on the rocks, with soda, lemonade or oddly enough mixed with cranberry juice for a lovely cocktail. #happyhour

Looking for your answer?