Southern Comfort Liqueur uploaded by Heidi L.

BY SOUTHERN COMFORT

Southern Comfort® Liqueur.
New Orleans original.
Est. 1874.
"None Genuine but Mine™".
Inspired by the Crescent City.
Perfect by M.W. Heron.

• What can you mix with this?21 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this with Egg Nog? I believe you can buy...6 Answers
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
My first time tasting southern comfort was a relaxing night out with my friends. I had enough of the taste of beer and the strong burning sensation of vodka, so I decided to experiment with a different drink. one of my friends recommended Southern comfort and I soon found out why. I ordered a southern comfort with a dash of lemonade as recommended. straight away I was amazed by the taste and aromas of the fruit and spices of the drink which complemented the flavour of the lemonade. I also tasted it "on the rocks" (with ice only) and I was astonished by the flavour of whiskey that didnt sting the my throat, just tingled my sences with the rich flavour. The alcohol content is 35% which is strong but the product is can be consumed easily and enjoyably "goes down like water".
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
My friend love this stuff so we drink it pretty often. It does a really great god at getting you wasted. The flavor is good. Packaging isn’t my favorite but it cool enough. We will definitely buy again
Emily V.
Butler, KY
The liqueur is actually discontinued from Southern Comfort-they have made it a whiskey again!! There is the 70pf, a new 80pf, and the 100pf-all whiskeys now! They are wonderful too-go try them, you won’t be disappointed!
Laken W.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Southern comfort is a great stepping stone for someone who is interested in whiskey. It’s a cordial but it’s so good! My favorite is southern comfort with cranberry juice! Very easy to drink!
Shannon S.
Madison, WI
My adult drink of choice is Southern Comfort, a Bourbon Whiskey! I enjoy a drink of "SoCo" mixed with A Cola Soda when I go out! Its a dark alcohol; smooth and tastes a bit sweet. I recommend this product to anyone 21 Years and Older!!
Megan G.
Willow grove, Pa
One of my favorite drinks. I love mixing this with amoretto and coke. This is one of the only drinks that I can take straight shots of. The flavor is bold but it doesn't have much burn. I would buy it over and over again!!! Yummmmm
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Love the taste of southern comfort I mix it with a little coke a cola and it goes down smooth. It is the only drink I have found that does not give me a headache or a hangover which is one of the best benefits of southern comfort over other whiskeys. I do recommend it and it is a brand that I will continue to buy in the future
Aminata C.
Woodbridge, VA
I start every function I have with a shot of southern comfort. I mix it with ice and sweet lime juice and make shots. All my gatherings are never complete without it. It's so smooth every time someone new tries it they are at first hesitant but as soon at they take it they have this look of surprise and pleasure at the same time. And they always say that takes really good.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
What can I say? I LOVE my SoCo! The original 76 proof is a little bit too sweet for my taste. I prefer the 100 proof, which is not as sweet. It's smooth enough to drink straight, however, I prefer it on the rocks mixed with orange juice. It's my go-to drink and I hate it when I go to a bar where they don't serve it!
Tonia H.
wow it was really hard giving this a 5 stars ONLY because I used to drink this EVERY time I partied, and I ive had far too many SOCO induced hangovers. It is THAT good. Its sweet, smooth and goes down too easily. Ive only ever taken shots of it, ive never used it as a mixer but im sure its even tastier mixed
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
What can you mix with this?
Brook D.
Newberry, MI
Has anyone tried this with Egg Nog? I believe you can buy an egg nog that is made to go with Southern Comfort but haven't tried it yet. Sounds like a good holiday drink!