Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Danielle M.Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Shar T.Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey uploaded by Shar T.

BY SOUTHERN COMFORT #45 in Whiskey

• What does this taste like? Is it bitter or sweet? 11 Answers
  • Coke I don't like it much but lots of people do.2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many sh...4 Answers
  • "It's really good for mixing a big variety of drinks." in 1 review
  • "This is a very smooth tasting whiskey , I like to mix mine with ginger ale and a slice of lime ." in 1 review
  • "Very smooth whisky great if you mix it with coke or Dr pepper. " in 1 review
  • "I'm not much of a whiskey person anymore but would recommend it for sure! " in 1 review
Meredith A.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love southern comfort, when I first got into whisky this is the first and still my favorite it’s light and refreshing taste and I love it paired with ginger ale, it’s not expensive and smooth taste for any first time whisky drinker would recommend yo anyone wanting to try something new Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey
Lesete R.
easton
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
It goes down nice and smooth and has an amazing sweet taste with a little bit of spice! My favorite is the black cherry southern comfort! You can drink it on the rocks or in a mixed drink it tastes great all the way around!
Christina I.
Winfield
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
Love southern comfort it mixes very will with coke or I was out of coke one night and used diet caffeine Pepsi and that was even better than the coke surprisingly! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes whiskey!
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
My first ever bourbon!- I enjoyed this w a line or lime juice and a coke on the side!- amazing until I got some expensive stuff! This got me in trouble in school!- the stories behind this bottle will keep you laughing and excited!-
Corissa P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite go to bourbons. Great quality for a reasonable price. I enjoy it on the rocks with friends. Not harsh and little burn make Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey a favorite at parties I host.
Alex A.
Joplin
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
Definitely a strong alcohol but it's smooth going down with kinda a sweet alcohol aftertaste. It is decently priced for a decently sized bottle. I'm a repeat buyer and would recommend this to others.
Kenya G.
Pawtucket, RI
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
This may not be one the best whiskeys, simply because it doesn't have that same smooth taste you would get from Jack Daniels. However, this is one of my favorite whiskeys to put into a pitcher of sweet tea or an Arnald Palmer.
Laurelann K.
Browns Mills
This is my all time favorite drink. Love it on the rocks or mixed. My parents always had this when I was growing up. It is smooth and warms you up quickly. My drink of choice when I go out to listen to local bands. I love to order mixed drinks like Slow Comfortable Screws. And Slow Comfortable Screw on the Beach. This makes for interesting conversations. 😘
Ashlie T.
Natrona Hts, PA
I'm not a drinker but this is my one of my favorite alcohol is I used to drink this all the time but now I'm not really too fond of drinking but this is a really good alcohol smoothie
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey is a good full bodied whiskey. This whiskey is a little sweeter than some of its counterparts but it shoots well and mixes well with lots of different kinds of soda. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite mix with this drink?
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is it very strong?
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like? Is it bitter or sweet?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Coke I don't like it much but lots of people do.