BY SOUTHERN COMFORT #55 in Whiskey

• What does this taste like? Is it bitter or sweet? 11 Answers
  • Coke I don't like it much but lots of people do.2 Answers
  • What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How...4 Answers
Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey
  • "I'm not much of a whiskey person anymore but would recommend it for sure! " in 1 review
  • "Very smooth whisky great if you mix it with coke or Dr pepper. " in 1 review
  • "This is a very smooth tasting whiskey , I like to mix mine with ginger ale and a slice of lime ." in 1 review
  • "It's really good for mixing a big variety of drinks." in 1 review
Meredith A.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love southern comfort, when I first got into whisky this is the first and still my favorite it’s light and refreshing taste and I love it paired with ginger ale, it’s not expensive and smooth taste for any first time whisky drinker would recommend yo anyone wanting to try something new Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey
Jen L.
wilkes Barre
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
My most favor liquor of all!! Love soaking cherries in it. Great with all mixers. Love soco mixed in water or a monster. Smooth, great tasting. Must have for every season and holiday. I keep a bottle around at all times. My go to drink.
Lesete R.
easton
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
It goes down nice and smooth and has an amazing sweet taste with a little bit of spice! My favorite is the black cherry southern comfort! You can drink it on the rocks or in a mixed drink it tastes great all the way around!
Jesse G.
Dyer
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
Love this whiskey it’s one of the best whiskey’s out there it ain’t harsh at all it’s smooth to drink. The flavor is amazing. It’s sweet with twist of bitterness. I’d totally recommend this for a first timer.
Megan S.
Campbellsville, KY
Review for: Southern Comfort Bourbon Liqueur 750 ml more...
Southern Comfort is my go to after a long week. Over ice with a little bit of Dr Pepper and you’ve got a happy gal here! The sweetness from the SoCo mixed with the cherry notes in the DrP, heavenly.
Laurelann K.
Browns Mills
This is my all time favorite drink. Love it on the rocks or mixed. My parents always had this when I was growing up. It is smooth and warms you up quickly. My drink of choice when I go out to listen to local bands. I love to order mixed drinks like Slow Comfortable Screws. And Slow Comfortable Screw on the Beach. This makes for interesting conversations. 😘
Leesha T.
Bradenton
Its a sweeter version of whiskey. Good for a "relax night." Only one I can drink on the rocks straight. Does mix well. Good for cooking/baking certain things also.
Anndria T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey is a good full bodied whiskey. This whiskey is a little sweeter than some of its counterparts but it shoots well and mixes well with lots of different kinds of soda. I would definitely recommend it and purchase it again.
Diana R.
I have found my new favorite drink! Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey with Sun Drop Citrus Soda
The citrus of the soda with the sweetness of the whiskey is a perfct combination
Mary T.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Southern Comfort and lemonade (preferably sparkling lemonade) is a go-to summer drink (or bar drink) for me. I even introduced my mom to it, and she's incredibly picky about what mixed drinks she will order at bars. Needless to say, we both love it now.
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
What is your favorite mix with this drink?
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Is it very strong?
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What does this taste like? Is it bitter or sweet?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What do you like about this? What do you mix it with? How many shots straight of this till you're nice and tipsy? Cause any hangovers? What whiskey do you prefer other than this?
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Coke I don't like it much but lots of people do.