BY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON

Ricci O.
Hesperia, CA
This is the only power company in my area so you are forced to use it or get one of those solar things put on your roof. It's cheaper for us to have Edison so we have stuck with it. Their rates are ridiculous for the summer. And if I keep getting power outages I will have to start charging them!
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
They stopped sending my bills to my address, so now I don't know when my bill is due, and how much! and now I have to pay late fees!! this is the third month, and I told them about it, and they have not done anything about it.
Nora P.
We had this company in Santa Barbara while we went to college. For the most part everything was fine. Sometimes the prices would go up but we wouldn't know why.
mariana h.
We have Southern California Edison they always have great help also take the time and dedication to do hat they have to and help out
monique q.
Whittier, CA
Been with company forever have had no problems with them. I pay my bills on time :) There prices are really good
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
Had this company when I lived in Costa Mesa, and never had problems with customer service.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This company ive had em for yrs i love there customer service they helped with so much and the service is amazing
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
New to using SCE within the last 5 months, and have been pretty happy with them so far. Only issue was trying to set up payments over the phone.