BY SOUTHERN BREEZE

Southern Breeze™ Original Sweet Tea Family Size Tea Bags - 16.

Sweetens while you steep.

The southern tradition with zero calories.

Sweetened with Splenda® brand. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This tea is perfection! It's so easy to make and it's already sweetened. All you have to do is put the tea bag in water. My favorite way to make this tea, especially in the summer, is to put one tea bag in a quart of cool or cold water and put it in the fridge for about 6 hours (it may not take that long but that's a time that I know works). If you love sweet tea, I definitely recommend this product.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Really like this sweet tea. Sweetener is already added so you don't need to add anything except water and maybe lemon if you like. It's very refreshing when it's hot out. Have bought these multiple times! Try Em out!
Lisa B.
This brand comes already sweetened. Its got just the right amount of sweetness. It brews up quick and easy. I will boil it on the stove and sometimes in the coffee pot, either way it turns out perfect.
Carol H.
jackson, ga
I quit sugar years ago all i drank is water but i got a sample and tried it and loved it and i don't have to add sugar and its zero calories too
johannah S.
A very delicious tea I ever had. It's easy to make brew,steep,chill and no need to add sugar it is sweeten already. This taste refreshing!
Summer R.
Como, TX
Like most WLS patients I have STRUGGLED to hit my amount of liquids needed each day to stay hydrated. It got really bad until around 2 months post op. I CAN NOT stand the taste of plain water and most of the water flavorings make me gag including my beloved Crystal Light caffine free lemon tea, raspberry tea and peach tea. PREOP I would literally drink a gallon of ice water a DAY but now nope. .

Than I found this AMAZING tea and gave it a try. Omg it's so good! They have like 4 kinds including a caffine free one (I just can not find it ANYWHERE) and I go back and forth between this one and the peach flavor. .

An 8 oz glass has the following
0 fat
0 calories
0 sugars
0 carbs

It has sweetener in the bags so you just brew and pour over ice and tada. Yum-O

I seriously drink 4 to 6 of these 24 oz bubba cups ever day. It's the ONLY way I can get my liquids in.
#southernbreezetea
Latrecha S.
I was at walmart and looking for something new to try, saw this and thought why not. The flavor I actually got was the peach sweet tea... but when I scan the bar code this one came up. Anyway It is soo good and the best part I love is I don't need to add sugar. Yes lawd I found my summer tea..lol
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
This product is WONDERFUL. I love that the sugar is already in the bags and it saves not only time but sugar when making sweet tea. I have already made an entire pitcher and am willingly going to make more first thing tomorrow. I really think they have this down to a science with the absolute perfect amount of sweetener in it. I am a strong "sweet" lover and so this is my go to now!
Wizdom N.
If you want some good homemade tea minus the sugar, this is mist definitely the tea you're looking for. I received a sample and only two large tea bags were in a pack. At first I was skeptical about trying it once it stated "no sugar needed" .. let's just say , I used those two tea bags up and finally got to order my first box yesterday. I can not wait to brew another pitcher of this great tasting tea. Who would've thought making ice tea without any sugar would be so good!! #SouthernBreezeSweetTeaYouRock ^_^ oh and thanks to you Splenda too. Great product and even more awesome company and brand.