BY SOUTH OF FRANCE

Ashley T.
Fort Worth , TX
Wonderful hand wash with divine fragrance! I love the South of France Orange Blossom Honey hand wash.Not only is the soap pleasant to use, but also it does not dry my hands out at all. The fragrance of orange blossoms and honey complementing each other is divine!
Jessica C.
Love this soap great for bathrooms and by the sink. This scent is also perfect for all occasions isn't over bearing it smell chemically.
Jenna W.
Gladwin, MI
Love love love this hand soap! it smells amazing...my daughter loves washing her hands because she loves the smell so much
claudia z.
Doral, FL
This soap is delicious! Wonderful warm honey scent lingers for a while and the consistency is creamy and moisturizing.
Sana B.
Springfield , Va
Love this soap. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel so fresh. Also sold in a big sized bottle that lasts a while.
Bethany A.
This soap is awesome. the smell is amazing, great for the bathroom. also softens my hands. this is a good brand.
Deborah A.
This stuff smells so good it's almost a crime that you can't taste it. I absolutely love it fresh and warm.
Ariel B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this soap! It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling soft
Sariah G.
Blackfoot, ID
This sounds really good! Where could one go to find this product?
Sana B.