BY SOUTH BEACH LIVING

• Do these really taste like dark chocolate fudge? They sou...2 Answers
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Omg was I pleasantly surprised!!! These reminds me of a healthy kit kat. It has a nice chocolatey flavor along with that crisp wafer o boy bommmmmb!!!! I looove love loooove these! Definitely would buy again!!
Amy J.
Oak Ridge, NEw jersey
These are a nice sweet guilty free snack. I really like the south beach diet and their retail products. If followed correctly it can really help some people loose and then maintain their wieght! I've had nothing but great experiences with them in the past. The only con I found was the price.. But you can always find coupons for them so that sorta makes up for it!
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These are ALL RIGHT. I have eaten and tried many different types of bars and these are around the middle. You have to consider if you would eat these when you really don't want to eat. Sometimes I had to force myself to eat these to finish the box. The texture leaves something to the desired. These have a great flavor, let's not forget that. Love these, but there are ones that are better.
Cara D.
Marianna, PA
As an Atkins/SouthBeach junkie, I found these to be the perfect treat after a long day of counting carbs. It's the perfect mix of sweet and crisp and you don't blow your entire day's allotment of carbohydrates on one sweet snack.
Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
These really help keep u feeling full or suppressing appetite. Excerise is best is you want maximum results. Easy lots of fruits and veggies and protein.
mariana h.
I got some South Beach Living Wafer Sticks at my local 99 and they were okay not to bad would i buy them again no they were just not my kind of sweets
Amber P.
Panama City, FL
These are great for a quick snack and the flavor is great. I personally do not like the texture but they do the job of satisfying a candy craving.
Kasandra M.
Spout Spring, VA
These are pretty good fora sweet tooth while on a diet. I would prefer to make my own bars, but for a quick grab and go this is reasonable.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
South Beach wafer stick was ideal for the sugar carvings on Atkins diet. I like a lot the Atkin diet because you see inmediate results.
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
These are pretty good for diet food! They're like (almost) getting candy except it's healthy and they help satisfy your cravings.
Dria D.
Do these have a nasty aftertaste?
Tabitha B.
I was wondering if these are good? I have been looking at trying them for quite some time now but I just keep putting them off because I haven't heard any reviews on them
amanda w.
Do these really taste like dark chocolate fudge? They sound delicious!