BY SOUTH BEACH LIVING

• How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market...1 Answers
Sophie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
South Beach living diet snack bar delights are so yummy! they are helpful and taste good at the same time!vi definitively recommend this brand to all people looking for healthy granola snacks
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love raspberry and chocolate but these left me wanting more! I could eat the whole box. I'm better off eating an actual candy bar and continuing on my day.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I really enjoyed this bar when I was trying to eat healthy. The chocolate and raspberry totally complements my taste buds.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the south Beach Living bars. They do have some stuff in them I prefer not to eat, but they taste good nontheless!
Rebeca O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like the combo of chocolate and raspberry! A delicious snack without the guilt! The bars are a little on the expensive side, but delicious none the less.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market? Better or worse?