BY SOUTH BEACH LIVING

• How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market...1 Answers
Rebeca O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like the combo of chocolate and raspberry! A delicious snack without the guilt! The bars are a little on the expensive side, but delicious none the less.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love raspberry and chocolate but these left me wanting more! I could eat the whole box. I'm better off eating an actual candy bar and continuing on my day.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Very good snacks without the guilt. Taste just like regular candy bars. I really like the raspberry and chocolate combination, tastes better than other bars.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've received a sample of this and I was amazed at the taste. I really like something that could help me stay healthy and is delicious at the same time.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
So delicious and definitely curbs my sweet tooth when I need an afternoon snack!! Keeps me energized so I feel like exercising after a long day at work!
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Kraft made this delicious tasting snack with only 100 calories per bar, your able to enjoy this sweet treat without worrying about gaining weight.
Fatima K.
Mill Hall, PA
These are my favorite beach day snacks I pack them in my beach bag and eat away honestly there's no cons only pros for me!!!
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I really enjoyed this bar when I was trying to eat healthy. The chocolate and raspberry totally complements my taste buds.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the South Beach bars and shakes! I have never tried this flavor, or even seen this flavor. I can't wait to try it!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the south Beach Living bars. They do have some stuff in them I prefer not to eat, but they taste good nontheless!
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market? Better or worse?