BY SOUTH BEACH LIVING

• How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market...1 Answers
Fatima K.
Mill Hall, PA
These are my favorite beach day snacks I pack them in my beach bag and eat away honestly there's no cons only pros for me!!!
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love raspberry and chocolate but these left me wanting more! I could eat the whole box. I'm better off eating an actual candy bar and continuing on my day.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
So delicious and definitely curbs my sweet tooth when I need an afternoon snack!! Keeps me energized so I feel like exercising after a long day at work!
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've received a sample of this and I was amazed at the taste. I really like something that could help me stay healthy and is delicious at the same time.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Very good snacks without the guilt. Taste just like regular candy bars. I really like the raspberry and chocolate combination, tastes better than other bars.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Kraft made this delicious tasting snack with only 100 calories per bar, your able to enjoy this sweet treat without worrying about gaining weight.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the South Beach bars and shakes! I have never tried this flavor, or even seen this flavor. I can't wait to try it!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like the south Beach Living bars. They do have some stuff in them I prefer not to eat, but they taste good nontheless!
Aera K.
Oh man. These are great. I remember sampling these at the market before and it tasted just like normal candy bars!
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
When I eat this o never can believe that it is only 100 calories it tastes fairly close to a real candy bar.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market? Better or worse?