BY SOUTH BEACH LIVING

• How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market? ...1 Answers
Fatima K.
Fatima K.
Mill Hall, PA
These are my favorite beach day snacks I pack them in my beach bag and eat away honestly there's no cons only pros for me!!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I like the south Beach Living bars. They do have some stuff in them I prefer not to eat, but they taste good nontheless!
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
I really enjoyed this bar when I was trying to eat healthy. The chocolate and raspberry totally complements my taste buds.
Grace R.
Grace R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've received a sample of this and I was amazed at the taste. I really like something that could help me stay healthy and is delicious at the same time.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
When I eat this o never can believe that it is only 100 calories it tastes fairly close to a real candy bar.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
Kraft made this delicious tasting snack with only 100 calories per bar, your able to enjoy this sweet treat without worrying about gaining weight.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the South Beach bars and shakes! I have never tried this flavor, or even seen this flavor. I can't wait to try it!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
So delicious and definitely curbs my sweet tooth when I need an afternoon snack!! Keeps me energized so I feel like exercising after a long day at work!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
I love these its almost like eating a chocolate bar but it way healthier for you.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
Very good snacks without the guilt. Taste just like regular candy bars. I really like the raspberry and chocolate combination, tastes better than other bars.
Starla C.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
How do the South Beach bars compare to similar bars on the market? Better or worse?