South Beach Diet Sweet Delights Sunflower Seeds 6 Pack Dark Chocolate Covered Sunflower Seeds

BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

Whether You're Craving A Mid-Day Snack Or An After Dinner Sweet Treat, Try Our Line Of Sweet Delights. Packed With The Crunchy Goodness Of Natural Soy Nuts, Sunflower Seeds And Real Dark Chocolate, These Sweet Bites Have Just 100 Tasty Little Calories To Help You Curb Your Cravings. Made With Real Dark Chocolate Sweet And Crunchy No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners see more...

• Do these snacks work like they advertise? 1 Answers
  • "All I could taste was the dark chocolate and the sunflower seeds just made it taste like a weird chocolate" in 3 reviews
  • "This treat is just enough to take care of my sweet tooth . " in 1 review
  • "If you are looking for a low calorie sweet and crunchy snack that goes great with wine or as a dessert/snack then you should definitely give these a try." in 1 review
  • "I use these as a great snack at my desk when hunger strikes after lunch." in 1 review
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I liked these chocolate covered sunflower seeds because they were different from the usual chocolate covered raisins/almonds. I appreciate the rationing out to make each portion 100 calories. Having these pre-packaged that way makes for easier portion control when trying to diet. The sweet chocolate and crunchy sunflower seeds make a perfect combination. This snack is perfect for those moments when you're on-the-go and need a quick snack.
Megan S.
Lakewood, CA
I love the dark chocolate flavor and 100 calorie portion option. It has just enough crunch to satisfy 2 craving in one pouch. I think the flavors compliment each other well. If you are looking for a low calorie sweet and crunchy snack that goes great with wine or as a dessert/snack then you should definitely give these a try.
Cooper S.
Roslyn Hts, NY
I was so surprised after eating this... it tastes like the high calorie ones, but better! I love how it is only 100 calories and it makes me satisfied.
Samantha S.
I love the dark chocolate sunflower seeds. I like how they are in 100 calorie portions. This treat is just enough to take care of my sweet tooth .
Cassandra G.
I use these as a great snack at my desk when hunger strikes after lunch. They fulfill my sweet and salty desires.
Melissa M.
Westminster, CO
These are one of my favorite snacks! Perfect substitute for candy, and you won't feel guilty after having a bag.
Kate M.
Macomb, MI
sarah s.
Davisburg, MI
I was greatly surprised how tasty these were and not overly sweet. a nice candy bar replacement
Nicole H.
Suamico, WI
Do these snacks work like they advertise?