BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

New! 100 Calorie Smoothie 6G Protein 6G Fiber 45% Less Sugar Than The Leading Weight Loss Shake‡ Rich, Creamy South Beach Diet&Reg; 100-Calorie Smoothies: Packed With Protein &Amp; Fiber Made Only With Natural Sweeteners Keep You Feeling Satisfied Never Any Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners Phases 2 &Amp; 3 1-877-303-7696 Made In Usa ‡South Beach Diet Smoothie:&Nbsp; 8G Sugar Per 8 Fl. Oz. Vs. Leading Weight Loss Shake:&Nbsp; 18G Sugar Per 10 Fl. Oz. see more...

anne m.
New Hartford, NY
I am a true fan of South Beach drinks but this flavor was horrible. Great value on these diet drinks but only chocolate is worth it to me. I bought mine at Walmart. I feel like they are very effective at weight loss. I would buy again but only in the chocolate flavors.
Patricia D.
Benton , TN
I thought this product would be just as yucky as some other nutritional supplement shakes I've tried, but I was wrong. It actually tastes great! I use them mainly as a snack because they're satisfying and filling, but I've also had them for breakfast on busy mornings.
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
I didn't think I would like these because I've tried other brands, and the only one I actually enjoyed was boost. However, these are pretty good also. I would recommend the chocolate though, but that's just personal preference. Also you are going to want to watch your sugar intake, because these are high in carbs.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Personally I think there's an easier and cheaper way to attain the results you want by drinking this and this having sugar in it isn't gunna help much any other protein powders would be just fine. Always look at ingredients
Callisa Z.
I saw a friend drink one in front of me and I asked her if it tastes good. She said I simply need to try it. I agreed and thought it was okay. Had a strong after taste in my opinion.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
This stuff is not good for you at all! The added ingredients are not healthy by any means! And the sugar content! YIKES!
Melissa G.
Charlotte, NC
I think the French vanilla taste is better than most but this is packed with 18g of sugar which is NOT beneficial with helping lose weight.
Ney j.
Thought this were pretty good. I have tried other brands and they all kinda taste the same but this one was enjoyable
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
These drinks serve the purpose, but do not taste very good at all. I don't think I would recommend them to others.
christyne b.
I have tried this a few different occasions. It didn't taste that great but I do like a lot of other south beach foods.
christyne b.
Do they made other flavors in this product?
yazmin l.
portsmouth, va
So are these shakes thick in consistency or could we add them to the blender with some ice?
Zoha M.
Brooklyn, NY
Are there more flavors?
Tami B.
I've been looking into help with weight loss . Does this product help shedding pounds?