BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

Designed as a "Between Meal Snack" "100 Calories of Goodness" Drink Smooth, Rich & Thick Texture. Smells Great; Very Yogurt-Like. Bottle is Perfect Size; Small Enough to Put in Purse. No Artificial Flavors, Sweeteners or Sugar Alcohols. Low Sugar , 45% Less Sugar than the Leading Weight Loss Shake on a Per-Ounce-Basis. 6 g Fiber. 6 g Protein. see more...

• Are these tasteful? Most shakes and healthy drinks have a...1 Answers
  • Is this good to substitute for a lunch meal?2 Answers
Danielle W.
I LOVE these South Beach snack smoothies. I've lost a lot of weight on the south beach diet and I've been able to follow it for 10 years now. These smoothies are super delicious. Sometimes I have 2 for breakfast because they are small but I've had a great experience with the south beach diet and these shakes.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
New! 100 Calorie Smoothie 6g Protein 6g Fiber 45% Less Sugar Than The Leading Weight Loss Shake† Rich, Creamy South Beach Diet® 100-Calorie Smoothies: Packed with protein & fiber Made only with natural sweeteners Keep you feeling satisfied Never any artificial flavors or sweeteners
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
I didn't love the taste of these. Also, when used as a 'between meals snack' it didn't really fill me up and I was hungry soon after. A glass of water and a bar or some fruits/veggies would be a better choice.
Kristin D.
I generally don't like the taste of diet drinks like this. Something about the protein powders they use, I think. That being said, aside from my dislike of these sorts of drinks, I think it was a good product. I like that it's in a small bottle, that way it actually feels like a snack. Most of the time these are too big for a snack.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
South Beach Diet Snack Smoothie is very tasty and a great in between meal snack when your on the run! It fills me up so I can keep going and I love the taste so much!
Roy r.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this smoothie I heard that it tastes pretty good to be diet I would love to review it see if I like it for shure before I buy it for my self
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
This product works great to fill you up, but it doesn't taste too great. You also have to be careful if you are sensitive to lactose.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Have not tried south beach diet smoothies are these available for people with food stamps and where can you purchase these
Ashley S.
Fort bragg, NC
Delicious and extremly filling. Served it purpose for a great price. The amount in each bottle is perfect to hold you over
Erica K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Is this good to substitute for a lunch meal?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Are these tasteful? Most shakes and healthy drinks have a bad taste to them