BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

Nutritionally Balanced & Ready-to-Eat All-in-One Meal Provides Smart Meal Options for Consumers. Each Item in the ReadyMeal is Individually Wrapped. Items Can be Saved for Later or Shared with Family or Co-Workers. Requires No Microwave, Oven or Refrigeration. ReadyMeals Nutritionals are Doctor Designed & Fits Well in a Healthy Lifestyle. 1 Chicken Lunch ReadyMeal Contains: 1 Spork Hormel Premium Chicken Breast in Water Pouch Heinz Single Serve Packet Mayonnaise Dressing Get Movin Honey Whole Wheat Crackers Sonoma Jacks Light White Cheddar Cheese We. see more...

Megan L.
Merced , CA
I picked this up one day at my grocery store one day because it was in the sale ben it surprised me it was fairly good for a diet food meal and filled me up sadly it is now discontinued at my regular grocery store the crackers wore good like wheat thins the tuna was good the soy beans wore a bit different and the cheese was not some thing I would eat again
Renee' P.
Taylor, PA
This is an affordable lunch option when you are in a hurry and need something quick. I am in sales and on the road all day so it works for me. Tastes pretty good too!!!
Chelsea W.
Sweet Briar , VA
Foodie Expert
Do they even sell these anymore? My mom used to buy them back in the early 2000's and I remember how delicious they were especially the crackers!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone tried these yet ?