BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

South Beach Diet Protein Fit Vanilla Caramel Protein Bars with Greek Yogurt Coating: 16 grams protein 10 grams fiber Phase 2 and 3 8 grams of total fat per serving No artificial sweeteners Made with Non-GMO ingredients Kosher see more...

Lyndsey R.
Foodie Expert
I have only tried the vanilla honey one (wasn't listed here) but i did enjoy them. I got a box of them from Christmastree shop for $1.99 so the price and the taste was excellent! I wish the calories were a bit lower (200) but it was still a nice buy. Easy to go bars.
Claudia T.
Foodie Expert
I have tried this protein bars before and just yesterday I purchased two more boxes at Walmart for $6.22 each. Last time I bought them at Publix for $6.99. They taste good and fill you up for a few hours, but they will make you thirsty!
Jimmy L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've tried all other flavors of these snacks and they were great. I'd definitely give these a try as soon as they become available in my area.
Teyanna P.
Surprised to say that these are actually pretty good...one of the best diet snacks out there! <3
Kandi S.
Do these help with a diet?
Claudia T.
Foodie Expert
Is anyone able to find this at a better price?