BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

New! Now with 9g of Protein. 9g Protein. 3g Fiber. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. With Natural Whole Grains. Wholesome Snacking "I am pleased to bring you our new line of South Beach Diet foods based in the healthy eating principles of lean protein, fiber, whole grains, vegetables, fruits and the right kinds of fats.  Our South Beach Diet bars provide you with a convenient way to make "strategic snacking" a part of your day.  Simply put, this means eating well-timed s. see more...

Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Foodie Expert
Super easy and on the go I like it because they are light and easy and will hold you over till you can go eat something for lunch or just for a quick snack they are very easy to find in stores and they are very inexpensive
Jaide R.
Ellensburg, WA
Foodie Expert
These bars are a great snack! They taste great and I love the texture. I wish they came in bigger boxes, but they are a really yummy snack. I could eat 5 of them. I wish they were sold at Safeway or Walmart.
Paola M.
Foodie Expert
Wow this fit cereal bars are so tasty! really delicious! I can't stop eating this but I would love if it was made with 100% natural and organic ingredients
Eilisha Kayla L.
Burbank, CA
If you're dieting, this is a must!! I love this so much. It's delicious and healthy! Very good for snacks. Good buy!
Carole'Ann L.
Gloucester, VA
Foodie Expert
These are so yummy to take on the beach I love them they taste so good ! And don't make a mess either
Kattarina N.
Love to eat while I'm trying to loose Weight and they don't make me more hungry like other bars
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Really great tasting for being a protein bar. Usually you run into the ones that taste horribly but with this one it's the complete opposite. Great for a quick snack in-between meals, or for pre/post workout.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
This is great. They're definitely a go to for me to shove my purse when I'm headed out for the day when I need a quick snack these are perfect.
Adriana J.
bakersfield, ca
This bars are really good for snack if ur in a diet it control my humger and there good if your craving something sweet
Karen C.
Surprisingly excellent taste, and this is coming from someone who HATES diet food. I am a long term customer
Andrea S.
Ontario, OR
Foodie Expert
Where can you find these?
Gabby M.
Parlier, CA
Are these good ????
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Has anyone out there tried these yet .curious on the taste ?
Misha B.
Foodie Expert
How's the taste? Has anyone actually used these to lose weight or balance their meals?