BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

Eating On-The-Go Based On The Healthy Eating Principles Of Lean Protein, Fiber, Whole Grains, Vegetables, Fruits And The Right Kinds Of Fats. Make "Strategic Snacking " A Part Of Your Day. No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners Balanced Nutrition High Protein And High Fiber see more...

Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
These are so much better than a candy bar. I really love that they are sweet and delicious and filling. Diets are hard to keep but having bars like these really helps stick to your good eating habits.
krista v.
Love the chocolate flavor and texture on the bottom. I like the fact that they are easy to take on the run with me during the day. They tend to make me feel happy when I am eating them.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I have a horrible sweet tooth and need to cut back on calories but not taste.. these bars are like Glue in my mouth..YUK! They have less sugar but also less flavor ..
Jacqueline H.
Kennesaw , GA
The South Beach Living Meal Bar Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter is supposed to be healthy but also has a lot of sugar in it. Maybe one day someone will come up with a real healthy meal bar.
Melissa K.
The taste is good, especially for a south beach bar, but the reason it tastes better than others is probably because of the high sugar content.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Son muy buenos lo he probado una sola vez y me encantaria volverlo a probar porque el sabor es increible, crujiente y lo mejor es saludable.
Kimby E.
Dublin, GA
Good flavor and a nice size. It doesn't gave a real gritty taste that most of these bars have. If you have never had one it is worth a try.
Sheena D.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I like the flavors and I was very skeptical about anything from south beach diet due to hearing bad things. But I like them so far!!.
Ashlie C.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are pretty good, especially for a "diet" food. They are really small though. I would have to have two of them to be satisfied.
Vanessa O.
They have a really good taste. I would have liked it better for a snack instead of a meal but they do keep you filled for a while
Tarole H.
Richmond
Can you use these as a meal replacement? And how sustainable are they?
amy e.
oshawa
Where can I get these in Canada??