BY SOUTH BEACH DIET

Eating On-The-Go Based On The Healthy Eating Principles Of Lean Protein, Fiber, Whole Grains, Vegetables, Fruits And The Right Kinds Of Fats. Make "Strategic Snacking " A Part Of Your Day. No Artificial Flavors Or Sweeteners Balanced Nutrition High Protein And High Fiber see more...

• Can you use these as a meal replacement? And how sustainable are ...5 Answers
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
The taste is good, especially for a south beach bar, but the reason it tastes better than others is probably because of the high sugar content.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
Foodie Expert
They have a really good taste. I would have liked it better for a snack instead of a meal but they do keep you filled for a while
Amelia C.
Amelia C.
This is a good snack I like to take on the go. It taste good, but I think it is little too sweet.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dallas, TX
These are so much better than a candy bar. I really love that they are sweet and delicious and filling. Diets are hard to keep but having bars like these really helps stick to your good eating habits.
Jessa C.
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I've tried these and they are really good! I use these for snacks when I'm on the go.
Krystel L.
Krystel L.
Greenacres, FL
Foodie Expert
It has a good taste, but it is high in sugars, carbs and it is also low in protein.
krista v.
krista v.
Foodie Expert
Love the chocolate flavor and texture on the bottom. I like the fact that they are easy to take on the run with me during the day. They tend to make me feel happy when I am eating them.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
This is a great flavor! I don't like the idea of diet fads, but at least these taste pretty good.
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Rio Rancho, NM
These have a great flavor as well as a great price and fit perfectly in your purse for that on the go snack.
Sheena D.
Sheena D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I like the flavors and I was very skeptical about anything from south beach diet due to hearing bad things. But I like them so far!!.
Tarole H.
Tarole H.
Richmond
Foodie Expert
Can you use these as a meal replacement? And how sustainable are they?