BY SOUTH BEACH DIET #35 in Fitness Supplements

New! High Protein. High Fiber. 12g Protein. 180 Calories. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. With Natural Whole Grains. Wholesome Snacking "I am pleased to bring you our new line of South Beach Diet foods based in the healthy eating principles of lean protein, fiber, whole grains, vegetables, fruits and the right kinds of fats.  Our South Beach Diet bars provide you with a convenient way to make "strategic snacking. see more...

South Beach Diet Meal Bars
  • "This meal bar actually taste good and it will fill you up until your next meal, the price is also really good!" in 1 review
  • "They taste great though, and are decent for a quick pick me up when you do not want to spend money on fast food when out and about." in 1 review
  • "It is very filling and tasteful." in 1 review
I love these!! Every morning one and my kids love them. When I'm out shopping I eat one as a snack and I'm full☺️
rebecca b.
rebecca b.
Broken arrow, Ok
These have a great taste and help you stay on the south beach diet. Not like others that taste like cardboard.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Angie, LA
Honestly, I just thought these were okay. Not the worst thing I've eaten, but I definitely have had better. As a diet bar I give these a C+
Foodie Expert
I have these in my bag for emergencies. Really really good and do the job. I am not a huge fan of dieting, but I believe in having this to replace fast food when you are on the go.
Chandler R.
Chandler R.
Provo , UT
I used to eat these bars so often when I was in high school to help give me energy and not feel like I was eating a candy bar or something.
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I have to say, I would not focus on just eating these as a meal replacement on the regular. They taste great though, and are decent for a quick pick me up when you do not want to spend money on fast food when out and about. As stated before, get them on sale, because they are pretty costly, Have a better taste than most bars like this though.
Erin R.
Erin R.
I have not always enjoyed"dieting because a lot of the food tatstes like your eating a rice cake. but this tasted like a regular granola tyoe bar it was tasty I got it as a free sample to try from pinchme and I was happy I choose it because its a nice snack bar
Theresa R.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
These bars are a great replacement for a meal. It is very filling and tasteful. I love using these bars in place of my lunch or breakfast. They have a rich taste that makes you fill like you are eating a luxurious meal.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I would love to try these I'm always craving snacks and I'm always getting hungry right after my meal
Round Rock, TX
I am in love with these! If you haven't tried them yet I highly suggest! They totally curb my appeitie when I am trying to lose weight.
Round Rock, TX
Where does anyone buy them other than online>
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Has this worked for anyone?