South African Airways uploaded by Victoria O.South African Airways uploaded by Victoria O.

BY SOUTH AFRICAN

South African Airways
  • "It's a long flight and it can be pretty miserable but the planes are equipped with seat back individual tv screens with a really nice selection of movies." in 5 reviews
Britton L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It took a very long time to get to Cape Town, South Africa and it was bit strange when they let us out into a corn field and we have to get on a bus to get to the actual airport!
Sarah R.
I just went to Africa this past summer and South African Airways was the way to go. They provided everything that we needed and there was free wine if we wanted it! I would definitely travel with them again if I get the chance to.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL
I HAVE FLOWN WITH SAA A NUMBER OF TIMES FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO NEW YORK, THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND THE STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY. THE PLANE IS CLEAN AND HAS A LOT OF LEG ROOM.
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I love SAA! Every time I fly it, I feel like I am going home. They also have great service and great food. It is my go to airlines when I have to travel to Mozambique.
Brooke M.
I've flown SA Airways twice. Both times had a great experience. I love the little travel kit that they give you too - complete with socks, perfect for those cold, drafty flights. :) Great customer service as well.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I flew SAA last year from Washington Dulles. The price I got on the ticket was excellent. Leg room was decent, food normal airline food and the service from the flight attendants was great. A great airline that I will fly again and recommend...
Charmaine J.
I think they are great. The planes are clean and thats a plus. The staff is friendly and very polite. They try to keep you as comfortable as possible.
Kokky T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Fly saa all the time, they ok just wish they would upgrade the aircraft and stop running at a loss I like emirates better. They no good save your money
Lauren T.
Powder Spgs, GA
One of the best airlines I have flown on. The plane was clean, on schedule, staff was friendly and everything about it was an enjoyable experience.
Silvia M.
Indio, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Used this airline on a previous trip and although I usaully hate air flights this one ran very smoothly and all workers were extremly friendly.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do you get snacks on this plane?
Ruzica R.
How is this airlines?
starr s.
Akron, OH
How do they charge you for your luggage and how may carry on bags are you allowed to take on the plain with you
Taylor P.
Painesville, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do these do to Uganda?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So this is an airline? Ive never flew on a plane so I don't know much about this product. I sew good reviews though.