BY SOUTH AFRICAN

South African Airways
  • "It's a long flight and it can be pretty miserable but the planes are equipped with seat back individual tv screens with a really nice selection of movies." in 5 reviews
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I love SAA! Every time I fly it, I feel like I am going home. They also have great service and great food. It is my go to airlines when I have to travel to Mozambique.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
I flew South African Airways from New York to Johannesburg and I was very pleased with the service, cleanliness, and food!
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
It was a great experience! I flew with them many years ago and it was pleasant and I would love to fly with them again
Isla S.
Nice airline! Really helpful staff! Nice planes that are fully equipped! Great food options including vegan. Nice entertainment options!
Silvia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Used this airline on a previous trip and although I usaully hate air flights this one ran very smoothly and all workers were extremly friendly.
Britton L.
It took a very long time to get to Cape Town, South Africa and it was bit strange when they let us out into a corn field and we have to get on a bus to get to the actual airport!
Angelina H.
Austin, TX
They made my flight from New York to South Africa very enjoyable! Friendly staff, comfortable, decent plane food! What else do you need?
Ivanka  s.
Somewhat enjoyed my trip. Air hostesses were nice but somewhat careless. I would recommend this airline though.
Caitlin L.
I like SAA. I traveled with them in Africa and they were timely, efficient and the food is actually pretty good!
Vicky L.
Yuba City, CA
I have only flow on this airline from that experience i think it was really comfortable and they treated me nice.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Do you get snacks on this plane?
Ruzica R.
How is this airlines?
starr s.
Akron, OH
How do they charge you for your luggage and how may carry on bags are you allowed to take on the plain with you
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Do these do to Uganda?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert
So this is an airline? Ive never flew on a plane so I don't know much about this product. I sew good reviews though.