South African Airways uploaded by Victoria O.South African Airways uploaded by Victoria O.

BY SOUTH AFRICAN

South African Airways
  • "It's a long flight and it can be pretty miserable but the planes are equipped with seat back individual tv screens with a really nice selection of movies." in 5 reviews
Aubrey V.
Thornton, NH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Excellent service and affordable compared to other airlines. I had 2 different 12 hour flights with them and had a good experience with both flights. Decent food (for plane food), good movies and comfortable (well as comfortable as you can be in coach).
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
South African Airways was a good flight , flight was smooth not jumpy feeling :)
I was fling with my daughter I had stroller with me staff was very friendly they help me to close stroller , food was ok , help attendant was quick , over all good Experience
May A.
S Royalton, VT
SA is wonderful. They have amazing food and movies in flight. My flight was delayed by several hours due to a snow storm and they paid for all my meals and put me up in a lovely hotel. The services great and employees pleasant.
Caroline M.
Warrington, PA
I couldn't sleep on a flight from Johannesburg to JFK and at around 3am EST the flight attendant came around and gave full-size Cadbury bars to anyone who was awake. 10/10 would recommend.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I had a 15 hour flight JFK to Jburg and it was actually quite relaxing, they gave you two large meals and snacks/sandwiches in between. They also had a lot of movies and music to pick from
Raven K.
Kansas city, MO
We went to The Gambia from Kansas city and this was the best airline ever the staff is great even the space of seating is great . they even give you full meals n the cutest settings,
Kristina B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've had nothing but great experiences with South African Airways. The flights I'm on with them are always long ones and their planes are fully equipped to make you feel comfortable!
Suzanne B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
For a 15.5 hour flight, I have to say this was pretty comfortable. Leg room was adequate, the food was good, and the hostesses were one of the most polite I have flown. I flew from NYC to Johannesburg and I enjoyed it despite the long-haul flight.
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The customer service for the airline was great and I felt safe and secure while flying with their airline. I've only flown with them once, but it was an overall positive experience!
Britton L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It took a very long time to get to Cape Town, South Africa and it was bit strange when they let us out into a corn field and we have to get on a bus to get to the actual airport!
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do you get snacks on this plane?
Ruzica R.
How is this airlines?
starr s.
Akron, OH
How do they charge you for your luggage and how may carry on bags are you allowed to take on the plain with you
Taylor P.
Painesville , OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do these do to Uganda?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So this is an airline? Ive never flew on a plane so I don't know much about this product. I sew good reviews though.