BY SOUTH AFRICAN

South African Airways
  • "It's a long flight and it can be pretty miserable but the planes are equipped with seat back individual tv screens with a really nice selection of movies." in 5 reviews
Caroline M.
Warrington, PA
I couldn't sleep on a flight from Johannesburg to JFK and at around 3am EST the flight attendant came around and gave full-size Cadbury bars to anyone who was awake. 10/10 would recommend.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a 15 hour flight JFK to Jburg and it was actually quite relaxing, they gave you two large meals and snacks/sandwiches in between. They also had a lot of movies and music to pick from
Raven K.
Kansas city, MO
We went to The Gambia from Kansas city and this was the best airline ever the staff is great even the space of seating is great . they even give you full meals n the cutest settings,
Suzanne B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
For a 15.5 hour flight, I have to say this was pretty comfortable. Leg room was adequate, the food was good, and the hostesses were one of the most polite I have flown. I flew from NYC to Johannesburg and I enjoyed it despite the long-haul flight.
Kristina B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I've had nothing but great experiences with South African Airways. The flights I'm on with them are always long ones and their planes are fully equipped to make you feel comfortable!
Natalie G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The customer service for the airline was great and I felt safe and secure while flying with their airline. I've only flown with them once, but it was an overall positive experience!
Britton L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
It took a very long time to get to Cape Town, South Africa and it was bit strange when they let us out into a corn field and we have to get on a bus to get to the actual airport!
Sarah R.
I just went to Africa this past summer and South African Airways was the way to go. They provided everything that we needed and there was free wine if we wanted it! I would definitely travel with them again if I get the chance to.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL
I HAVE FLOWN WITH SAA A NUMBER OF TIMES FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO NEW YORK, THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND THE STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY. THE PLANE IS CLEAN AND HAS A LOT OF LEG ROOM.
Karina P.
Brookline, MA
I love SAA! Every time I fly it, I feel like I am going home. They also have great service and great food. It is my go to airlines when I have to travel to Mozambique.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Do you get snacks on this plane?
Ruzica R.
How is this airlines?
starr s.
Akron, OH
How do they charge you for your luggage and how may carry on bags are you allowed to take on the plain with you
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Do these do to Uganda?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So this is an airline? Ive never flew on a plane so I don't know much about this product. I sew good reviews though.