BY SOUTH AFRICAN

South African Airways
  • "It's a long flight and it can be pretty miserable but the planes are equipped with seat back individual tv screens with a really nice selection of movies." in 5 reviews
Caroline M.
Warrington, PA
I couldn't sleep on a flight from Johannesburg to JFK and at around 3am EST the flight attendant came around and gave full-size Cadbury bars to anyone who was awake. 10/10 would recommend.
Raven K.
Kansas City, MO
We went to The Gambia from Kansas city and this was the best airline ever the staff is great even the space of seating is great . they even give you full meals n the cutest settings,
Suzanne B.
For a 15.5 hour flight, I have to say this was pretty comfortable. Leg room was adequate, the food was good, and the hostesses were one of the most polite I have flown. I flew from NYC to Johannesburg and I enjoyed it despite the long-haul flight.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I had a 15 hour flight JFK to Jburg and it was actually quite relaxing, they gave you two large meals and snacks/sandwiches in between. They also had a lot of movies and music to pick from
Kristina B.
I've had nothing but great experiences with South African Airways. The flights I'm on with them are always long ones and their planes are fully equipped to make you feel comfortable!
Natalie G.
The customer service for the airline was great and I felt safe and secure while flying with their airline. I've only flown with them once, but it was an overall positive experience!
Sarah R.
I just went to Africa this past summer and South African Airways was the way to go. They provided everything that we needed and there was free wine if we wanted it! I would definitely travel with them again if I get the chance to.
Rosinah D.
Aurora , IL
I HAVE FLOWN WITH SAA A NUMBER OF TIMES FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO NEW YORK, THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND THE STAFF IS SUPER FRIENDLY. THE PLANE IS CLEAN AND HAS A LOT OF LEG ROOM.
Brooke M.
I've flown SA Airways twice. Both times had a great experience. I love the little travel kit that they give you too - complete with socks, perfect for those cold, drafty flights. :) Great customer service as well.
Lauren T.
Powder Spgs, GA
One of the best airlines I have flown on. The plane was clean, on schedule, staff was friendly and everything about it was an enjoyable experience.
Courtney J.
Mayfield, KY
Globetrotter Expert
Do you get snacks on this plane?
Ruzica R.
How is this airlines?
starr s.
Akron, OH
How do they charge you for your luggage and how may carry on bags are you allowed to take on the plain with you
Taylor P.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Do these do to Uganda?
naomi f.
Globetrotter Expert
So this is an airline? Ive never flew on a plane so I don't know much about this product. I sew good reviews though.