BY SOURCE NATURALS

Dietary Supplement. With Echinacea, Goldenseal & Yin Chiao Wellness Herbal Resistance Liquid is now available in convenient, vegetarian liquid-based capsules.  Designed to support your immune system, its powerful herbal formula combines echinacea, elderberry and golden seal with Yin Chiao, a valued Chinese herbal complex. Suitable for vegetarians.  Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn or wheat.  Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. 815-2333 *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Samantha F.
This is the best, anytime the kids or me think that they are getting sick we take this and usually are better by morning. My daughter had afever for three days that was not breaking I went and bought this and gave it to her three times during that day and her fever broke at the third time. It's very potent and effective and makes my throat feel better instantly if I have a sore throat. We take this all the time and it works.
Amy J.
Katy, TX
I love this wellness brand i believe i bought this brand and item at a vitamine shoppe . I personally love their products because they live up to their wellness duty
Katie M.
I work at an elementary school, so germs are everywhere. This stuff seriously saved my immune system! Any time I feel a #cold coming on, I take this and it saves me from getting #sick every time!
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
This is awesome and works wonders everytime I notice I'm getting sick I use it and it prevents anything and everything so far
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I really love this brand and have used other products that are great! I would highly recommend!
Aubree L.
La Mesa, CA
This product all natural I got at sprouts this completely aides in my immunity and recovery of the beginning of sickness. You take it with some water or in your favorite drink. I would recommend this product it tastes gross but a lot of all natural health droductsbdo!
Amy S.
Estr Herbal Resistance Liquid se mira muy bien, y creo que es una cosa bastante útil, que necesitamos en nuestro día a día.
Lupe G.
As its name says it 100% natural, I like it enough, it became something necessary for my routine
Selena R.
What is this supposed to do?
jennifer d.
Does this help with digestion?
Amy J.
Katy, TX
How do you guys enjoy the wellness products
Amy S.
La Porte, IN
Is this good for all ages?
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What are these actually used for